Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell!! Go to work at 8 til 8, come back to a new thread!! I miss everything! I’m handing in my notice tomorrow, I’m going to be a full time immature witch👍👍👍
Tell me about it. Took the kids out for the day and I come back to a new thread and a domestic. Reckon I can get a few quid for them on eBay? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone asked her yesterday why she put PayPal link in her bio. She said because she can’t cash out any money from gifts as she couldn’t find her other phone. That TikTok account must have bank details linked on her other phone. That’s why she turned gifts off. But she must of found the phone then as she put gifts back on when she came back live after Facebook.
She was getting moody then when people were writing in the comments “do not send money”

Then came the made up bull tit comments from people who think they know it all, honestly the stuff they make up for a bit of clout is a joke! I left the live.

Reactions: 9
That oodie gives me the boke!! And cat hair sandwiches....boke!🤢🤢
Why does she wear that minging thing, she has more than one, can she not see looking at herself in the phone that it is black at the front!

Anyone know what clocking off time was for her last night?? Just need to try and arrange with my boss what time I need to peep in and see what today's tit show will be?? 🤣🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That oodie gives me the boke!! And cat hair sandwiches....boke!🤢🤢
Why does she wear that minging thing, she has more than one, can she not see looking at herself in the phone that it is black at the front!

Anyone know what clocking off time was for her last night?? Just need to try and arrange with my boss what time I need to peep in and see what today's tit show will be?? 🤣🤣
That oodie is just 🤮.

I think she went somewhere between 11.30-12 but it's the weekend so who knows what show she has planned (although she's been playing up all week this week, maybe we get the weekend off 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That oodie is just 🤮.

I think she went somewhere between 11.30-12 but it's the weekend so who knows what show she has planned (although she's been playing up all week this week, maybe we get the weekend off 🤣)
Thank yeewww, I appreciate that.....I'll get the time booked in with the boss ✌✌🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Morning guys…..thanks for the follow……
Sorry wrong platform 😂😂😂

Wonder what today will bring?
It’s like finding where’s Wally when she goes off live on one platform to then trying to work out where is she next.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning guys…..thanks for the follow……
Sorry wrong platform 😂😂😂

Wonder what today will bring?
It’s like finding where’s Wally when she goes off live on one platform to then trying to work out where is she next.
She's the hide and seek attention champion of Social Media 🏆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shann deciding which platform will give her the most money at this time

Did anyone see all the enablers back on TikTok last night? She had a mod in and everyone was supporting her in the chat.

• Wow
  • Sad
It's ok , she's got these followers again but she will show herself up soon with some drink /drug fuelled display, then a suicide baiting display to regain followers , rinse and repeat . However at least there are no dogs or kids to worry about and hopefully the cat will flee.

Reactions: 9
Todays platform of choice to be a c yewww next tewwwsday on is Insta ✌🏼

But for how long 👀 time travelling wizard Shan might pop up somewhere else

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Everyone being all nice and friendly in her comments... why are people still supporting and enabling this monstrosity 🙄. I see she's decided to dress like Violet Beauregarde again today

• Angry
The smurf is up and on Insta incase anyone is looking for her!! Oh and she has a mod so it will be all peace and love in the comments!

KTqACPHWbIPTLFzgNM.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She looks rough this morning and walking rather swiftly, avoiding people by any chance ?
---
Todays platform of choice to be a c yewww next tewwwsday on is Insta ✌🏼

But for how long 👀 time travelling wizard Shan might pop up somewhere else
Do you think she gets confused and is hunting for platform 9&3/4s but just ends up on sm ? I mean she is Shan Potter isn't she !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.