Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry hun you need to wait for NipSlipNovember. I know it’s ages away, but it’ll be a month long event!
That's good to know, gives me a while to get a breast enlargement, dont want to be slipping no fried eggs out 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wish someone would send the footage to the landlady of her hitting the wall (I think it was) with her crutch and bending it

Reactions: 7
Me catching up and seeing another tattle domestic....is it safe to come in!! 🤣🤣
bezxCUK2D2TuBCJ7r5.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think people need to remember we actually supported Shann on here for a long time!! There is no hate or cult here, we are a bunch of immature witches (some more dorky than others 🤪) who have just wanted her little people and animals to be safe, loved and well looked after. Do we say what we think about Sharon on here? Sure we do and this is what tattle is for. If you have only watched her for a while you really don't know the half of it and the threads are here for a reason, to be read to bring people up to date with what has happened to fully understand what has happened and why us tattlers are so invested ✌

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Obviously I watch her when I’ve been commenting here 😭
I said I haven’t watched her for years, or however long she’s been on the app. I’ve admitted many times I don’t know her backstory, only what I’ve seen recently. Not sure why it has to turn into such a cult where the hatred is so strong it stops people being able to ask very normal questions
personally, I only discovered Shann and started commenting on this thread about a month ago and have found everyone kind and welcoming! But there’s my 2 pence 🫣

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Can you imagine when we are old and decrepit with memory issues and in a nursing home and we start behaving like Shann because we have watched her so much and think we are her 😞😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That videos up in four parts , can't give the name as its only got 500 odd followers but it sounds like Rob and nob

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I must say Sharon’s fit performance was very convincing and let’s face it Lola’s story line has basically been a tutorial to Sharon. A fit that severe where she ends up snoring would wipe her out for days! There wouldn’t be any running down the stairs to answer the door. The only diagnosis she needs is for being a bonefide psychopath. I truly believe this and I truly believe she is a very dangerous person. I’m so glad her kids and dogs (someone needs to scoop up her cat while she’s out) have been taken because since I watched her in her fire starter era in the garden I do believe she has the capability to be as evil as that Mick Philpott.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think people need to remember we actually supported Shann on here for a long time!! There is no hate or cult here, we are a bunch of immature witches (some more dorky than others 🤪) who have just wanted her little people and animals to be safe, loved and well looked after. Do we say what we think about Sharon on here? Sure we do and this is what tattle is for. If you have only watched her for a while you really don't know the half of it and the threads are here for a reason, to be read to bring people up to date with what has happened to fully understand what has happened and why us tattlers are so invested ✌
everything I say on here is based purely on my opinion. No facts (as such) I’ve watched her for 2 years so know the history but not her personally. (Thank the lord)
I believe she has zero MH issues and is a pure vile human whom knows everything she does and why she does it. She’s calculating and has an agenda. I’ve Been turned around in my opinion that she does indeed have MS (I was dubious) but I do believe she fakes the severity of her symptoms for high rate PIP.
her children are better off without her and she has zero friends.
my hatred for her grows daily and I hope she’s alone forever as she ruins anyone who walks into her path.

Reactions: 13
So did her grandma turn up after someone called her?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Can you imagine when we are old and decrepit with memory issues and in a nursing home and we start behaving like Shann because we have watched her so much and think we are her 😞😂
I'm even writing thankyeew IRL🙈
and as for singing in my head sometimes you've got to be a little bit naughty and what can I say, except you're welcome...being in this cult has messed with my head🤪🤪🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Having watched the fit vid , it's convenient that it happened not on camera . Also the way she slowly went down to the floor , lifting her leg like she was about to do a handstand makes me personally think it was fake .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.