Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifts are on by the way. So yesterday she had a "seizure" (no idea real or fake didn't see) and today she's back on TikTok with gifts in an her PayPal in her bio 🤔

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Excellent recap as always. The straighteners always trigger me to the point I literally want to send her some god’s in the post 😡🙈
---
The live just ended and she didn’t do it
GHD’s

Reactions: 1
She did end it, she said she would be back in a minute. She's back on, we've got a lovely view of her couch, don't know where she is though
---
Gifts are back on. She must of wanted to come off to turn her gifts back on
They were on all the time. People were sending gifts whist she was "straightening" the wig

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She did end it, she said she would be back in a minute. She's back on, we've got a lovely view of her couch, don't know where she is though
---
Gifts are back on. She must of wanted to come off to turn her gifts back on
I must have not seen her saying that 🙈

Reactions: 3
Why oh why is she back on fkn TikTok????
Soon be prancing about singing fkn Disney and Matilda songs.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Why oh why is she back on fkn TikTok????
Soon be prancing about singing fkn Disney and Matilda songs.
She needs her drugs funded somehow !! That's the only reason I can see her being back on there tbh , new mugs to fund her drugs.

Reactions: 11
Shann why don't you just fk off, take your smugness, your drugs, your manky wig, your fake ass for a shite.......sick of her and her tit! Who does she actually think she is!

Thank yeww so much, I would really appreciate that!! ✌✌
20230608_144227.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's also got mods as people are being blocked left, right and centre from her live. Even people being nice 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She’s on a right cocky one today isn’t she !
Well it is see you next Thursday today.

I noticed the views went down quite quickly. She's got just over 500 now.
---
It's her right hand that's hurt or am I being stupid? She just said it was her left. She said if she punched a wall she would use her right hand as she's right handed.
---

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m a bit confused. Did she have her kids removed or did she voluntarily give them up?
If so, I don’t understand why that’s such a terrible thing. She clearly isn’t capable of looking after anyone, especially not children. Seeing your mum the way she is will leave them with a lifetime of trauma.
Maybe she did it because yeah she’s selfish bla bla, but do you think any part of her knows she isn’t a fit mother?

• Wow
I looked it n that was enough the radio is blasting out same cocky self I see !

Reactions: 3
I’m a bit confused. Did she have her kids removed or did she voluntarily give them up?
If so, I don’t understand why that’s such a terrible thing. She clearly isn’t capable of looking after anyone, especially not children. Seeing your mum the way she is will leave them with a lifetime of trauma.
Maybe she did it because yeah she’s selfish bla bla, but do you think any part of her knows she isn’t a fit mother?
Might be easier if you go back to thread one to get a good insight of someone's life

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.