Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great title!

Where the bloody hell do we start with this recap...

- The Showannon Cycle continues in its usual fashion.

- Shan's pretend MS flare up lasted about 5 minutes before the crutch was put away and she was back dancing on tables.

- The addict managed to manipulate people into sending money so she could get her fix.

- Views were low, so she decided to go on a rant and then write some "speech" for court. She read a lot of it out and it was the typical blaming everyone else except from herself for her pitiful actions.

- Spent ages ranting that she wants a parent 🙄 think her kids probably wanted a parent too, but here we are...

- In true Showannon style, Saturday began a new meltdown with plenty of alcohol.

- Then Shan decided to have a tantrum and launch a hairbrush around the room repeatedly. Luna was terrified. I'm not posting it within the recap as I found it too upsetting personally. Plenty of screen recordings on TikTok.

- Shan then started telling everyone the dog was dead and nobody was invited to her funeral. The dog wasn't dead.

- People in the live comments began doxxing her address.

- Police paid her the first visit of the week...

- She unlocked her door and told people to walk in for a fight. Hard nut.

- On Sunday she decided to tell everyone that she got help for her mental health. Probably just bought more weed.

And then.....

At 4:20am on Monday morning, Shan was arrested for animal cruelty. Halle-bleeping-lujah!

- After much speculation and total bullshit from clout chasers on TikTok, Shan was back at home and on live that evening wearing a grey HMP tracksuit.

IMG_6418.jpeg

- Luna has been taken. Thank duck. Lulu still remains unfortunately.

- Tuesday came and she was in a ranty mood again. Muting herself to nobody could hear her.

- Then she came out with a claim that she's bleeding from her arse and that she's dying. What a knob.

- She started on Lulu and Lulu scratched her. Legend.

- Then the tears and suicide baiting began again, stating that she used to drink bleach etc. Ambulance arrived at midnight.

- Wednesday... Back to the bleach claims and blaming Grandma, as well as continuing to say she was bleeding out her arse.

- 2:40pm another ambulance. She speaks to them like tit each time and refuses their help.

- We then got a nip slip. Scarred for life.

- In the evening, she apparently had a seizure on camera. There's a video in the previous thread but I'm not going to post it again here as I don't know whether it's a real or fake seizure. She'd apparently said on live that she'd taken pregablin. Another ambulance arrived and she sent them on their way again. Went off live for the night.

And now we're back for the next installment of the tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I still think the 'seizure' was bullshit. She's saying it was due to bullies stressing her out, but surely losing her kids and pets would of been more stressful than trolls. She has complete control over whether she's trolled or not, anyone with any sense would leave social media but not her, she loves the attention. I still say she's a full on narcissistic witch. She's on her repeat cycle that she's been on for the past 2 years. Showannon will go on and on with the acting all the time there's people to watch

Reactions: 16
Great title!

- Shan's pretend MS flare up lasted about 5 minutes before the crutch was put away and she was back dancing on tables.

- The addict managed to manipulate people into sending money so she could get her fix.

- Views were low, so she decided to go on a rant and then write some "speech" for court. She read a lot of it out and it was the typical blaming everyone else except from herself for her pitiful actions.

- Spent ages ranting that she wants a parent 🙄 think her kids probably wanted a parent too, but here we are...

- In true Showannon style, Saturday began a new meltdown with plenty of alcohol.

- Then Shan decided to have a tantrum and launch a hairbrush around the room repeatedly. Luna was terrified. I'm not posting it within the recap as I found it too upsetting personally. Plenty of screen recordings on TikTok.

- Shan then started telling everyone the dog was dead and nobody was invited to her funeral. The dog wasn't dead.

- On Sunday she decided to tell everyone that she got help for her mental health. Probably just bought more weed.

And then.....

At 4:20am on Monday morning, Shan was arrested for animal cruelty. Halle-bleeping-lujah!

- After much speculation and total bullshit from clout chasers on TikTok, Shan was back at home and on live that evening wearing a grey HMP tracksuit.

View attachment 2225818

- Tuesday came and she was in a ranty mood again. Muting herself to nobody could hear her.

- Then she came out with a claim that she's bleeding from her arse and that she's dying. What a knob.

View attachment 2225817

- Then the tears and suicide baiting began again, stating that she used to drink bleach etc. Ambulance arrived at midnight.

- Wednesday... Back to the bleach claims and blaming Grandma, as well as continuing to say she was bleeding out her arse.

- 2:40pm another ambulance. She speaks to them like tit each time and refuses their help.

- In the evening, she apparently had a seizure on camera. There's a video in the previous thread but I'm not going to post it again here as I don't know whether it's a real or fake seizure. She'd apparently said on live that she'd taken pregablin. Another ambulance arrived and she sent them on their way again. Went off live for the night.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Can’t keep up 🤦‍♀️🤣 so just placing my ass here. Thank you for the new thread and recap x

Reactions: 7
Honestly the comments are so vile. I don’t know how people can be so arsed. She doesn’t give a tit what anyone says why bother

Great title!

And then.....

View attachment 2225818

View attachment 2225817

Thank you for the amazing recap as always

Tiktok shann_backup
Thank you

Reactions: 5
Great title!

NGL, shann being arrested at 4:20 is sending me considering she’s partial to a bit of 🍃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Great title!

And then.....

View attachment 2225818

View attachment 2225817

Amazing recap as always...thankyeew👏👏

• Heart
What a title for this thread, brilliant 👏🏼

Back on tiktok I see, another tit show 👀💀

Thank you for the new thread and the fab update as always you immature witches!! ✌✌🥰🥰

I see she has got what she wanted 2.2k people watching her!!

• Heart
Her tit straighteners are triggering me
---

I thought the same when writing the recap 😂😂
Excellent recap as always. The straighteners always trigger me to the point I literally want to send her some god’s in the post 😡🙈
---
The live just ended and she didn’t do it

Reactions: 4
Excellent recap as always. The straighteners always trigger me to the point I literally want to send her some god’s in the post 😡🙈
---
The live just ended and she didn’t do it
She did end it, she said she would be back in a minute. She's back on, we've got a lovely view of her couch, don't know where she is though
---
Gifts are back on. She must of wanted to come off to turn her gifts back on

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.