Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine only 27 and that being your life!! It is sad when you think about it!
Will she get to keep that 3 bedroom house now it's just her?

Reactions: 7
Sometimes when my life is hard and I struggle to get out of bed I watch Shann and realise that my lift isn’t that bad after all…. Seriously. I genuinely watch her and think ‘wow I’m actually strong as hell to get through what I’ve been through in life and not turn into her’
We all have battles. But just keep on going cos otherwise we could be like that c**t.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine only 27 and that being your life!! It is sad when you think about it!
Will she get to keep that 3 bedroom house now it's just her?
I don't know much about the benefit system..but am guessing, given its private rented,,whilst she can afford the top up, which she prob can now she hasn't got her car( she'll be getting the money instead) her benefits will prob cover it....which annoys the hell out of me😡😡
I may be wrong, but can't see how else she would afford it...

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Sometimes when my life is hard and I struggle to get out of bed I watch Shann and realise that my lift isn’t that bad after all…. Seriously. I genuinely watch her and think ‘wow I’m actually strong as hell to get through what I’ve been through in life and not turn into her’
We all have battles. But just keep on going cos otherwise we could be like that c**t.
Love this! 💕
I don't know much about the benefit system..but am guessing, given its private rented,,whilst she can afford the top up, which she prob can now she hasn't got her car( she'll be getting the money instead) her benefits will prob cover it....which annoys the hell out of me😡😡
I may be wrong, but can't see how else she would afford it...
How on earth is that ok?? I don't know much about it either. I do know she doesn't deserve it! The system is totally wrong, I do believe she has MS I just don't think it's as bad as she makes out!
And genuine people don't get the half of what they need and are struggling everyday! 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Love this! 💕
How on earth is that ok?? I don't know much about it either. I do know she doesn't deserve it! The system is totally wrong, I do believe she has MS I just don't think it's as bad as she makes out!
And genuine people don't get the half of what they need and are struggling everyday! 🤬
Do the anonymous benefit fraud report , it's really simple . She shouldn't be able to get away with it .

Do the anonymous benefit fraud report , it's really simple . She shouldn't be able to get away with it .
Took a few mins.i did it yesterday
---
Love this! 💕
Same..nothing like she makes out
I could be wrong but that's the only way I can think she will still he affording to pay the rent 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She wasn't seeming quite so arrogant like on the bus today , she must have run out of sniff. Lots of people in the comments saying they have reported her too, to dwp.

She wasn't seeming quite so arrogant like on the bus today , she must have run out of sniff. Lots of people in the comments saying they have reported her too, to dwp.
Happy days!! Let's hope they look into it!!

Very cocky yesterday today a different story & why is she dressed looking like she’s in a hospital or is this a plan for later already dressed for a 🚑 ride 🤔

Why does she look terrified 😂
---
Has anyone had any warnings? I know I haven't. But according to that seethegrey tattlers have had many warnings
No she's talking rubbish, how could we get warnings? We state opinions and facts . Many influences have tried to take it down but can't.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.