Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I walked away for an hour because my rage was off the scale. Singing on the bus and in town but suffers anxiety. FYI fake Shan, anxiety doesn't disappear from one day to the next. You couldn't make your appointment with the mental health team due to anxiety but can happily travel on a bus. Disgusting witch faking mental health is lower than low. When you feel tit for feeling like a burden for having to rely on people to go with you to leave the house then come back to me and tell me you suffer mental health 😡😡
❤❤❤
She's just a wrong en, toxic, manipulative fake ass witch😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I've just reported her , very easy to do and can be done anonymously , just search it on the gov website .... if anyone else feels they should, either fellow tattlers or people who visit the thread because they dislike her and she's making a mockery of people who can't claim PIP when they are way worse than her , who can't splash out on new phones and trainers.
---
Like Hairy said the more people who report surely they will have to investigate.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've reported her for fraudulently claiming. Let's hope she gets investigated. FYI Shan I let them know you like to dance on your table 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Duetting herself, what a saddo.....yes simply the best at being a narcissistic ballbag!! 🤣🤣✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Duetting herself, what a saddo.....yes simply the best at being a narcissistic ballbag!! 🤣🤣✌✌
She’s also made another account again I’ve just seen ! Is that the reason for the extra phone ?

Reactions: 4
It's done another duet with itself
The captions...are just vile...but this one...woah😡
Screenshot_20230618_215716_TikTok.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.