Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I ran to have a look too 🤣🤣
Apologies shaz...I did think it was you🙈
To be fair...it' what she thinks !
I have asked mods to remove it though 🤪
---
Live already..that kitchen lives rent free in my head..God knows where shazza is!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she’s pissed me off now! Thought it was superhero day, got my cape out and everything but apparently it’s not she was just wearing a cape 😭
926420E5-D01C-4FF8-8819-5B972B7C1C31.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m not tuning in anymore today it’s just the same vileness from her she’s a disgrace & all the hate she gets is deserved I don’t have any sympathy for her at all I’ve said it before I’ve never met a woman like her ! her genetic makeup is pure EVIL !

Reactions: 10
Ummm I think I have questions about the dress being used as a cape. I wasn't on to see the live show but just seen a screen recording. Actually duck it I don't even want to know why, there won't be a logical answer anyway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What in the Mortica Adam's is going on here!?!

Screenshot_20230619-110028_Instagram.jpg

---
Oh hold on witches!!! She defo loves me and I am in the click, if she had the red cape on!! She loves me and my profile pic!! 🤪🤪✌✌

• Haha
I thought the superhero deserved to be bought to tattle so we create this S̶h̶i̶t̶ amazing memory for our future outside readers. No need to worry anymore it's just a normal day in Shans world
Screenshot_20230619_111228_TikTok.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Does she need a trip to Specsavers?? Why is her face literally as white as a ghost all over!!! Shann not a good look love, not a good look!

1BdNuLCWcA8pnfBOvF.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.