Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was watching her an hour ago and could only watch about 2 mins as she was all preachy . Her moods change so quick !
---
Do we think she tried it on with Andy then? I've seen it mentioned a few times in comments .
I've seen that being said a few times now, would make sense why she fell out with Claire and Andy when they all went to Manleys birthday party
---
Why and how was Luna taken? Will she get her back? Did she allow it. ,
She was taken because she was reported for animal cruelty and got arrested for it. If she's convicted then I highly doubt she will get Luna back

Reactions: 3
I've seen that being said a few times now, would make sense why she fell out with Claire and Andy when they all went to Manleys birthday party
---

She was taken because she was reported for animal cruelty and got arrested for it. If she's convicted then I highly doubt she will get Luna back
Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she did, she’s vile and no shame 🤮
---
She gone off and put her account on private? Or just blocked me 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh I missed that , hopefully someone has got some recordings , she looks off her face on those screen shots . I don't think it was just weed she had been smoking all day either . She had that arrogance that she gets when she's been sniffing something.
Goodness knows what she was on, but that was not weed, she was literally off her face..went off before she even finished the plaits I think...what a bloody sorry state to be in😡

Reactions: 6
oo shes actually venturing out on a bus i see...
---
hmmm couldn't go to her app last week due to her anxiety but has made a miraculous recovery and is enjoying being a pratt on the bus

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Someone needs to put out a public service announcement to all the locals that she’s left the house and on the loose…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wait, hold on....just looked and she has left the house!!! Still can't turn the live off, twit!!
d9ZKe69RaqFtAM9DBH.gif

• Angry
  • Haha
She’s muted so can’t tell if she is or not but looks like she’s singing on the bus?! Poor people on that bus!!

• Angry
I walked away for an hour because my rage was off the scale. Singing on the bus and in town but suffers anxiety. FYI fake Shan, anxiety doesn't disappear from one day to the next. You couldn't make your appointment with the mental health team due to anxiety but can happily travel on a bus. Disgusting witch faking mental health is lower than low. When you feel tit for feeling like a burden for having to rely on people to go with you to leave the house then come back to me and tell me you suffer mental health 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Shann just a quick fyi.....if you could clean the slabbers from round your mouth before you do a video going forward we would appreciate that very much thank yeewww!! ✌✌
Stay amazing, stay positive witches!!
Why was I eating when I read this 🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Was loving the curly haired lady laughing at her on the bus earlier. Shann suddenly didn't seem so hard , then she got off the bus and was singing simply the best 🤣what a loser .... someone should send these clips to Harrison House so they can see what a lucky escape they had and also to pip.

Reactions: 8
Was loving the curly haired lady laughing at her on the bus earlier. Shann suddenly didn't seem so hard , then she got off the bus and was singing simply the best 🤣what a loser .... someone should send these clips to Harrison House so they can see what a lucky escape they had and also to pip.
So she can go out and sing in public.. yet is a total bleep at home? Such an act. She’s disgraceful

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.