Shann McCarney #26 Her bum hole bleeds, Lunas been freed and she’s a c*** that’s agreed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 lies within seconds of the live starting.
she’s seems a bit wired in my opinion. Eyes are a bit wide and she’s babbling.
Keeps saying literally slept all day you wouldn’t keep saying it if you weren’t lying doing her scratch cards now gifters money no doubt bought them !
---
witch is dressed for a bleeping snow storm.
Look who’s back look who’s back the hat is back 🤣
---
Thought she had a new router Wi-Fi is terrible still 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So her attempt to go live on tiktok failed miserably after her maccys WiFi couldn't handle it. So she goes live on insta, acting all normal as usual. Blocking people who had a 'negative' opinion of her. Doing her cards for people to get positive quotes while listening to the magpies. Someone asked if she was OK and she said 'yeah im good thankyou' then changed it to 'well I'm plodding on'. She must of forgot that she isn't good after all, and after all the drama about her lying to the group chat when she apparently took an overdose, Lisa the weirdo is still defending her

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The way she said oh yous want to trigger me, I will trigger yous, got up as if she was going to do something dramatic and got her weed box 😂😂😂 yeah thats really triggering Shan, please don't trigger us by rolling a joint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was just coming to post this but I see the wench is awake from her pit!!
20230617_205036.gif

---
What is the actual point in just sitting in her woossaahh chair with the glasses on?? Freak!
---
Had enough of her already, she really thinks she is something! 👊👊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Seriously, not sure if anyone was watching, but shebqas her usual gobby self, disappeared upstairs to.get changed ( shock horror!) And came down few mins later in that state, couldn't or wouldn't speak and just sat trying to plait the wig....i dread to think what she's had😳

Reactions: 3
Seriously, not sure if anyone was watching, but shebqas her usual gobby self, disappeared upstairs to.get changed ( shock horror!) And came down few mins later in that state, couldn't or wouldn't speak and just sat trying to plait the wig....i dread to think what she's had😳
Oh I missed that , hopefully someone has got some recordings , she looks off her face on those screen shots . I don't think it was just weed she had been smoking all day either . She had that arrogance that she gets when she's been sniffing something.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.