Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If i was locked up for the day, id be mortified my family would be ashamed and i would honestly not see any sort of positive situation from being locked up. Id bleeping hang my head in shame for days to come. Not this clown
Oh she would have been loving all the attention. We have a very special lady in cell no3. Treat her lovely. Like she’s a queen 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If the emergency services had been on my street for hours, I had gotten arrested, took to the station in my harry potter oodie and it had been filmed, was all over the internet and I had to also get my dog rehomed due to not looking after him properly.....I would be mortified and literally hiding!! Maybe just me??

Sharon on the other hand, slagging the dog off, had a great day of rest, singing like she hasn't a care in the world and has no responsibilities and just generally loving life!
Why on earth are people supporting her, I don't get it???
i would be the same lol but i guess thats how NORMAL people see it unlike sharon the PSYCHO.

Reactions: 9
“Luna don’t be jealous, I am not flirting with anyone on the live”. Why does she always make things sexual with the dogs? 😳
considering it was so triggering for her to watch lennie ? dont make sense ay

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
All very well her saying Lenny has been rehomed , but where? Where is he ??
RSPCA would take him to a centre to be evaluated , neutered etc and then put up for adoption when he is ready to be rehomed
How can he just be put straight into a new home ??

Reactions: 7
RSPCA would take him to a centre to be evaluated , neutered etc and then put up for adoption when he is ready to be rehomed
rspca didnt take them the police did. so i dont know where the police would of took him maybe rspca? or somwhere else?

Going to block her
Sat there on live singing doing her makeup, when yesterday she was threatening a firefighter with a hammer and been abusing her dog for god knows how long !! And rspca deem her fit to care for her other animals 😡
What an absolute joke !!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Going to block her
Sat there on live singing doing her makeup, when yesterday she was threatening a firefighter with a hammer and been abusing her dog for god knows how long !! And rspca deem her fit to care for her other animals 😡
What an absolute joke !!!!!
i did the same earlier! the rage she fills me with is not good 😡🤣

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy to keep those who have blocked her updated on here. I’m seeing it through to the end just because of what’s going on in the background ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Happy to keep those who have blocked her updated on here. I’m seeing it through to the end just because of what’s going on in the background ♥
appreciate yewww, thank yewww 🥰 you have more patience then me 🤣🤣 but you have come this far and i dont blame you for wanting to see the end when you have worked so hard! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is he still a puppy though? He won’t get neutered til at least age 1 and a lot of vets won’t neuter sausage dogs til 18 months - 2 years these days because they are at particular risk of IVDD a growth hormone that helps their long spines

Reactions: 5
Try my hardest to avoid her but occasionally pop on this thread and I can hands down say I’d rather be in a room with Paul Breach than with her, she’s VILE and I absolutely can’t stand her.

Reactions: 11
If the police took Lennie they would have handed him over to the RSPCA 😢 I hope he’s having lots of cuddles and gets re homed very soon. I hope he’s not stuck in a cage for hours. I have a pug and have always had dogs so thinking about little Lennie now is upsetting me 😢
She has obviously told the police she don’t want him back 😡 horrible witch!!
She’s acting so smug today. She probably knows the police/RSPCA etc are watching her live to see exactly what she’s like. Give it a couple of days and she will be kicking off again and back on drugs!

Reactions: 8
Is he still a puppy though? He won’t get neutered til at least age 1 and a lot of vets won’t neuter sausage dogs til 18 months - 2 years these days because they are at particular risk of IVDD a growth hormone that helps their long spines
Bless his little paws ❤

• Heart
Wow, someone just said ‘you’re looking much happier today’ and she replied ‘yeah it’s because Lennies gone, he reminded me of someone I don’t want to be reminded of’ 🤬

• Angry
If the police took Lennie they would have handed him over to the RSPCA 😢 I hope he’s having lots of cuddles and gets re homed very soon. I hope he’s not stuck in a cage for hours. I have a pug and have always had dogs so thinking about little Lennie now is upsetting me 😢
She has obviously told the police she don’t want him back 😡 horrible witch!!
She’s acting so smug today. She probably knows the police/RSPCA etc are watching her live to see exactly what she’s like. Give it a couple of days and she will be kicking off again and back on drugs!
I’m not sure about where she lives but my local police force, if they take a dog, it doesn’t go to the rspca. They have their own pet medic type who take the dogs and rehome them. But I’m guessing it’s different with different forces

Reactions: 4
how can she be surrounded by pictures of her kids and just continue on care free every day it’s haunting 😵‍ i absolutely detest her

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.