Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Telling someone it’s a mothers instinct to feel guilty about shrinking a coat… you don’t feel guilty about being a bleep and abusive to your kids though and them living elsewhere 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg the crap that’s coming out of those women on the lives. Fiesty actually said it was people behind the scenes that did all the work to get Lennie out of there
Chinese whispers are pissing me off.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Poor Lenny the way she's speaking about him like he's trash. What's her problem with anything that's male :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry
She literally makes my blood boil, I had to turn her off this morning so thank you for the updates on here you bunch of immature witches ❤❤.

Can I just point Sharon you evil cow, no one made you get poor Lennie in the first place!! You couldn't look after your little people so what on earth made you think you needed another puppy!! Slagging the poor dog off when it's actually your fault, you got a male dog when you already had a witch, plus you never arranged for him to be neutered which I would have thought was free if you were on benefits? Even if it wasn't free you have plenty of money for wigs, monster and drugs so take some accountability for at least one thing in your tit show life!!

I really hope Lennie is ok and getting plenty of love and attention ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It makes me sick how many subs, gifts and kiss ass comments she is getting! These people must of only been watching recently and feel sorry for her. I had her on for all of 5 mins. 1 because I can't stand her smug face and patronising speeches and 2 my husband told me to turn the bleep off 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cannot believe she is sat on live, smug as hell, no shame at all to all the trouble she caused, the upset she caused with little Lenny etc and she is getting more attention than ever in her comments.

It makes me sick how many subs, gifts and kiss ass comments she is getting! These people must of only been watching recently and feel sorry for her. I had her on for all of 5 mins. 1 because I can't stand her smug face and patronising speeches and 2 my husband told me to turn the bleep off 😅😅
You made me laugh sorry
I read you too fast and thought you said your 2 husbands made you turn her off! 😆

• Haha
Hey! Not been around today just read back on here for updates then went on live how many bleeping subs!!! Not even like they fake accounts that low key troll her they’re people who actually like her. Guess everyone has forgotten what the bleep has done. Well I haven’t as I’m sure any decent human being hasn’t. I don’t understand it at all. If this was any other person everyone would ridicule them for life but because it’s Sharon it’s acceptable nah duck of you horrible twisted witch

tattlers sorryfor my language but she’s got me so angry!

I am very tempted to subscribe just to call her Sharon. But I don't want to waste my money on her when I could treat my little boy or by something I will need for my unborn baby

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.