Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What also absolute baffles me is they sectioned cla but yet Sharon here walks free 🤦‍♀️ literally couldn’t write it
CLA wasn't sectioned. She submitted to a voluntary admission for review rather than be sectioned. Just saying....

Unfortunately whilst Shann has capacity and isn't a risk to others they simply won't intervene. We are beyond capacity at the moment, waiting lists for priority cases are into months not days. Employment of MH staff are at their all time lowest due to shocking pay and conditions. It's a sign of sad times 😔

Reactions: 11
Shann after loosing her little people, getting arrested (twice), loosing her car, threatening emergency services with a hammer, her dog having to be rehomed to name but a few, shes over on TT.....
cn9IXriBupP7LTLcj3.gif

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Not gonna lie Shaz does scare me a bit, it’s the crazy eyes, black wig and midnight fire burning I think 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 12
oh perleaseeee. she would be scared shitless if she see anyone in the street!
Like when that social worker confronted her. She was all cocky on live ‘I don’t wait for no one!! I’m going!!’ Then tit herself when the social worker approached her 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Like when that social worker confronted her. She was all cocky on live ‘I don’t wait for no one!! I’m going!!’ Then tit herself when the social worker approached her 🤪
exactly she can talk the talk but certainly cant walk the walk...cant wait for the day karma gets her 😡

Reactions: 10
It’s her show apparently 🫣 how do they not realise why she’s doing this!!
---
Oh & beckymumof4 I wonder if shann would be happy to know you was in my inbox and liking every video I posted about shann 🤬 snakes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF is she saying to the poor dog. Luna is shaking and seems sad and she’s saying don’t worry they feeling goes it won’t last long. Luna is obviously missing Lennie 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.