Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feels free now Lenny is gone 😳. Said the same about the little ones 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
not having lennie i feel free and feel so much better now he is not here? im sure he feels the same you vile witch. ive blocked her. i cant do it 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe how care free she is and people are gifting her constantly. Wow. It’s all so fukt up
---
Did anyone screen record her saying Lennie had been rehomed?
It’s on dollythedoodoo

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How can you hate someone so much that you don't even know??

Her subs are vile people as well!!
---
Singing away without a care in the world....im going to have to turn the witch off, literally I could put my fist through the phone!! 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe how care free she is and people are gifting her constantly. Wow. It’s all so fukt up
---

It’s on dollythedoodoo
just watched that. she had to rehome him for Luna aswell? for what exactly? shes on a diff planet mate. Its in there nature to hump other dogs 😡
---
How can you hate someone so much that you don't even know??

Her subs are vile people as well!!
---
Singing away without a care in the world....im going to have to turn the witch off, literally I could put my fist through the phone!! 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
shes is a class A bleep! ive blocked her now. Ill just read on here for updates from the immature bitchessss ✌🏻🤣

• Sad
Reactions: 9
“Back to the original 3 now lennies gone”
Evil witch!
acting like nothings happened at all.
kids and Lennie gone she can live her worst best life

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She just said.....Lennie has been rehomed and they are back to the original 3, the way it should be, literally 👊👊👊👊👊

• Angry
Reactions: 12
It just shows how cold vile and evil she is she doesn’t even care about Lennie going she’s completely unbothered, I have a sausage dog and I am her everything and vice versa she’s so clingy and loving I would be broken if she got re homed I don’t actually think I can watch anymore she’s draining and she’s so so heartless

• Heart
Reactions: 11
duck a duck....the subscribers are going up constantly and the gifts are flying in, im out!! Nasty, evil witch! 😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I’m also on the journey of trying to have a baby and it’s not going to plan. How this thing can give her babies up and live each day knowing she’s done that is disgusting. She should never have been allowed to breed. Sorry if I’m talking out of turn

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It will be hard for Lennie at first as he will be so confused.. BUT.. he’s safe, and he’ll be allowed to do as he pleases and be spoilt with love and affection. Taken on long walks and he’ll soon forget that evil witch

Reactions: 9
I’m also on the journey of trying to have a baby and it’s not going to plan. How this thing can give her babies up and live each day knowing she’s done that is disgusting. She should never have been allowed to breed. Sorry if I’m talking out of turn
not out of turn at all. you have every right to be angry ❤ and your are right people like her shouldnt be allowed to have children.
---
It will be hard for Lennie at first as he will be so confused.. BUT.. he’s safe, and he’ll be allowed to do as he pleases and be spoilt with love and affection. Taken on long walks and he’ll soon forget that evil witch
im so happy for him 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm glad Lenny is safe from that monster but I'm sad for Luna as that's her pal 😕when I had to devastatingly rehome my dogs they went as a pair as I knew they couldnt cope being apart 😭and im still broken hearted 2 years on, the next day after they went with another family I couldn't get out of bed I was consumed with grief 💔 she's a monster

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
normal bleep shann service will resume again at some point.
---
Notice how she’s being nice to the animals now, letting Luna have free roam of the house, prob knows rspca are onto her

Reactions: 8
Ugh it really does make me feel sad that Luna is now stuck in that house on her own without Lennie 😔 I have 2 dogs and couldn’t imagine taking one away from the other. It’s so so sad. Obviously I’m happy Lennie has been rehomed as she definitely didn’t deserve him, I just feel sad Luna was left there.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.