Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch her, she had enough of my time yesterday, stupid witch.
Give it a week, she will have stopped her medication, started drinking again and will be back at square one. Until she gives me a reason to watch. That witch isn't having another minute of my time.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I’m also on the journey of trying to have a baby and it’s not going to plan. How this thing can give her babies up and live each day knowing she’s done that is disgusting. She should never have been allowed to breed. Sorry if I’m talking out of turn
Sending you lots of baby dust 🫶🏻🤞🏼🥰👶🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m also out 👋🏻 I will keep up on the thread but she is draining me and my own MH is poor as it is. I am open to crisis and when you let them help you they are amazing. Maybe Shan should give it a try but then again I’m not even sure she deserves the care.
---
Sending you lots of baby dust 🫶🏻🤞🏼🥰👶🏼
Thank you so much xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please correct me if I am wrong
Is Luna originally Shann’s dog?
Do I remember correctly when the original SS involvement of her kids was going on Adams cousin or brother took Luna?
Kind of hoping that could happen again

Reactions: 4
I’m also out 👋🏻 I will keep up on the thread but she is draining me and my own MH is poor as it is. I am open to crisis and when you let them help you they are amazing. Maybe Shan should give it a try but then again I’m not even sure she deserves the care.
---

Thank you so much xxx
Please keep us updated 🥰

Reactions: 1
“Lenny isn’t here, Lenny has been rehomed thankfully. Me and Luna are chilled and loving life” 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I can't watch her, she is literally vile!
Her subs are vile just like her!
😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I remember thinking at the time when she got Lenny , what a bad idea it was to get another dog . She cannot handle any kind of responsibility at all and deserves to be alone.

Reactions: 5
there literally isn't one good thing about her at all!!! shes rotten...inside and out. The day will come when your past will smack you in the face and that smirk will be wiped away. we will sit patiently and wait for that day to come 🙃

Reactions: 12
She had a good day yesterday & she had a posh cell and she was expecting 'hell in a cell' type cell. She really is bleeping stupid! Hell in a cell is a metal cage that goes over the wrestling ring 💀 you were bleeping locked up in a police cell you moron, whatelse were you expecting? The police aren't employed by WWE 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s on live now talking about coping strategies she uses yet can’t manage when Lenny humps Luna. Cool.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
If i was locked up for the day, id be mortified my family would be ashamed and i would honestly not see any sort of positive situation from being locked up. Id bleeping hang my head in shame for days to come. Not this clown

Reactions: 7
I can't watch the silly bleep but has lennie definitely been taken?!
yes hes been rehomed 😁
---
If i was locked up for the day, id be mortified my family would be ashamed and i would honestly not see any sort of positive situation from being locked up. Id bleeping hang my head in shame for days to come. Not this clown
i cant imagine how her family must feel! spesh if shes that talk of the town already. She has no care in the world...she thinks shes invicible and nothing can get i her way!

Reactions: 3
If the emergency services had been on my street for hours, I had gotten arrested, took to the station in my harry potter oodie and it had been filmed, was all over the internet and I had to also get my dog rehomed due to not looking after him properly.....I would be mortified and literally hiding!! Maybe just me??

Sharon on the other hand, slagging the dog off, had a great day of rest, singing like she hasn't a care in the world and has no responsibilities and just generally loving life!
Why on earth are people supporting her, I don't get it???

Reactions: 16
“Luna don’t be jealous, I am not flirting with anyone on the live”. Why does she always make things sexual with the dogs? 😳

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.