Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Open your eyes, let's begin
Yes, it's really me, it's shani
Breathe it in
I know it's a lot
The hair, the narc
When you're staring at a survivvooorrr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So all thats happened today .. do the police now have 24 hours to convict her with crime or what.. im just going off 24 hours in police custody (programme) if so. I reckon if shes released shell be back on live tomorrow afternoon as if nothing has happened
With her already on bail I can’t see todays antics helping but you never know. They may keep her in and stick her up in court in the morning. Won’t be the end of her TikTok “career” she’ll be back

Reactions: 10
Same! That car journey to Starbucks for tea when they were meant to go to McDonald’s haunts me, the kids had been told they trigger her and then they sat quiet in the car, she then turned round and said in her passive aggressive, sighing in between every word way… ‘you can speak you know’

awful broke my heart
After going nuts at poor R for not washing his hands when he said he did , letting them eat raw potato , shouting like a sergeant major and please and thank yous whilst painting , and then telling them they trigger her . It was horrific , 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She loves taking a full length posed picture of herself every day. I wonder if she's asked if she can have a copy of her mug shot

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Police: Sharon, can you tell me why you were flinging a hammer around?

Shan: sometimes you have to be a little bit naughty 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly hope she's sectioned,if not they need to take her phone, take her animals and give her bail conditions to not go on the internet, primarily TikTok!

However I don't think that'll be the case, she's already on bail, so I'll be very surprised if she isn't remanded from magistrates court tomorrow! Of course depending on her plea and the severity,she may well be dealt with at magistrates court on the day of plea only following a guilty plea and on the circumstances the judge will list the hearing, if not crown court for the old girl 😬
Let us know a date Shan, I'll come show my moral support.

Reactions: 9
Or on a complete rant about how it’s everyone else’s fault and she’s fine🤨🙄
She’ll be giving it the big I am ‘thanks to the haters you’ve actually shown me exactly what I want to do with my life’

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.