Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think the tit show is over at all, I wouldn't be surprised if she is back live in the next few days like nothing has happened....I could be wrong but she is addicted to TT and the attention.

I agree, the amount of people back tracking, and doing videos for clout is a joke....she is still an abusing narc no matter wether she has been arrested or not, oh yes and she is currently on bail for driving under the influence of drugs, lets not forget all that!!

Reactions: 17
Deborah louise and her mother in law , Debs is drinking every night to prove a point to tattlers, never mind she's destroyed herself in process.
Oh I'm a regular on that thread 🤣
---
I'm gonna have a gander on carebear, shan has taken over my life I've neglected my other peeps carebare, aimee & sevda can't stand any of them

Reactions: 5
I'm staying put on this thread, I signed a contract 2 years ago that i can't get out of now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Deborah louise and her mother in law , Debs is drinking every night to prove a point to tattlers, never mind she's destroyed herself in process.
Yes , some more kids being neglected. Although, from what I can see , not abused , just Debs is an alcy and not the full shilling.

Reactions: 6
I've just skim read as I saw a comment in another thread. Please tell me the dogs have finally been taken and are safe?!

Reactions: 1
Tight tattle fam where we going next 🤣🤣 who's threads are we all on 🤣🤣🤣 I'll miss our catch ups 🤣🤣
Claire hale is still being a beg and putting TikTok before her kids 🤣 I’ll see you in that thread 🙈 homeschooling Nathan now 🙄 still manages to go live though

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm staying put on this thread, I signed a contract 2 years ago that i can't get out of now 🤣🤣
I lost my log in for a while now i am firmly staying put in this thread. Wonder how the person and the unicorns are getting on??? X

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Exactly!! Really pissed me off reading the comments on that video I screenshot
Everyone thanking that mazza lady
You have all done absolutely amazing in my opinion
And I hope all your efforts are paid off and the authorities actually do something ❤
In her defence (Mazz) she specifically said on her live “hats off to all the tattlers that have been trying hard for so long” I heard her say it.

Reactions: 10
Fully dedicated to ShitShowannon and Beggy Hale so I'm here for the foreseeable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying duck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her
I know everyone keeps saying I hope she gets the help she needs. She can only get so much help but ultimately she’s still be a bleep. She’s just not a nice person inside. Breakdown or mental health don’t cover up a really unkind person do they 😢😬

Reactions: 14
I lost my log in for a while now i am firmly staying put in this thread. Wonder how the person and the unicorns are getting on??? X
Oasis was done dirty. We literally all now see Shan how they did back then 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'll be sticking round, I don't care what she does now, but I'm going nowhere 😂.

I didn't even read a page of cj and I gave up. Can't be bothered to seek out any other drama 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God yes!!! I'm 💯% with you! Those kids are away I'm praying the dogs don't have to suffer much and are placed with loving people! As for her I feel like 'my job is done' I couldn't give a flying duck about her! I definitely will not be sticking around when6 she's back playing the victim ✌ she's the most draining person I've ever come across!! Momab pick your battles!! She's royally screwed you over & your little girl she deserves nothing from you not even 'hope you get the help' she's deserves duck all!
Can you say what she did regards to her little girl. I can’t seem to find anything apart from momma b saying about her daughter

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.