Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever tit she spouts tomorrow...she threatened the fireman with a hammer...not just once either .
Is she gonna blame that on " trolls"?😡
Disgusting behaviour..she's a maniac!
all her loyal fans have already conmented loads of hearts on her post....clearly deaf, dumb and blind 😡
---
Yeh they know they on about it now. Noone will update maz (shock since shes some randomer) in regards to the dogs x
nothings changed since 5 hours ago then 🤣 why their still live talking about it is ridiculous

• Angry
Reactions: 11
im signing out, ive had enough for one day 🤣 i shall see you all tomorrow ready for the shitshow Sharon ✌🏻

• Heart
I'm not overly surprised she is out, nothing surprises me with her anymore. She probably managed to convince them it was all an act for the camera and she is fine. Just hope the animals are not returned to her.

Reactions: 10
I have an awful feeling the dogs will go back to her . Hope I am wrong
I can’t believe she is out!
How insulting to that fire fighter!

Reactions: 8
Not really my place to go into details but shan became like an older sis to one of the girls promised her this that & the other and when she fucked moma off the poor girl took it extremely hard and began doing things (that's not my place to say)
Oh god so sorry. Thank you. Sounds awful 😢

Reactions: 3
She’s able to mask and say what she needs to say to not get sectioned. Or they think that her behaviour isn’t mental health related and she is just an hole 🤷🏻‍♀️

I feel quite angry tbh. I honestly believe she needs time away to assess. This isn’t going to do anything. She isn’t going to admit anything. It will all still be everyone else
---
Got a refund for the other day from when she locked Lennie in 💪🏻

Reactions: 9
She’s able to mask and say what she needs to say to not get sectioned. Or they think that her behaviour isn’t mental health related and she is just an hole 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yeh she would have talked the talk. They have to listen if she’s deemed to have capacity. She hasn’t actually hurt herself has she so they can’t force her to speak to anyone or be assessed. It’s only her now that can really assess herself and she’s done that. She’s a survivor and despite all the fear and despite all the BULLSHIT she’s the mum, she had to be a mum at 14!! She was the adult bla bla bla 🤬

please please don’t let her have them dogs when she fuking appears on live next.(few hours pissed or stoned probably)😢🙏

Reactions: 6
Yeh she would have talked the talk. They have to listen if she’s deemed to have capacity. She hasn’t actually hurt herself has she so they can’t force her to speak to anyone or be assessed. It’s only her now that can really assess herself and she’s done that. She’s a survivor and despite all the fear and despite all the BULLSHIT she’s the mum, she had to be a mum at 14!! She was the adult bla bla bla 🤬

please please don’t let her have them dogs when she fuking appears on live next.(few hours pissed or stoned probably)😢🙏

Going on what she's saying, I had to be a mum at 12 (in reality I helped my mum ALOT with my younger siblings). I'm still not a head abuser, if anything it made me more maternal.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh lord the q&a with shann and Adam on YouTube he asks if she would like to be famous. Her reply was I wouldn’t like to be constantly watched and constantly judged 😳😳 could of fooled us Sharon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh lord the q&a with shann and Adam on YouTube he asks if she would like to be famous. Her reply was I wouldn’t like to be constantly watched and constantly judged 😳😳 could of fooled us Sharon
Her insta bio says she is a public figure, she stayed on live with the police there etc, she also wants to go on I'm a celebrity 😂. Either she changed her mind or that video is lies 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.