Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don’t believe this is the end of the “Shan show” she’s proved herself to be a good narcissist. She will worm her way out the police station and be back live with the same old tit again
I truly believe this too. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s back on tonight

Reactions: 10
Ill be here for the foreseeable as well!! 🙋‍♀️
rqAvKPtFb4i2c.gif

---
Shann's neighbours tonight be like......
qN5EMDMMQ5BcjKdSDZ.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Once you have read previous threads it's obvious to see how we can't pity her ever again. No 6 year old should ever have to apologise for 'triggering mummy'. That replays over and over and that's just one of many things her kids went through
Same! That car journey to Starbucks for tea when they were meant to go to McDonald’s haunts me, the kids had been told they trigger her and then they sat quiet in the car, she then turned round and said in her passive aggressive, sighing in between every word way… ‘you can speak you know’

awful broke my heart

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sick of seeing all the people who have posted about her and done lives about her backtracking. Ffs she only got arrested, which she deserved. An arrest and a drug comedown does not excuse the child abuse. Anyone who wishes her well at this point obviously didn’t watch her abuse her children relentlessly on live last year. Get a grip 🙄
How can they wish a child abuser well is beyond me!!!! Them poor kids suffered, I really don’t care how she is or how she gets on!!!! Plus racism and abusing her Animals. Some people need to get their head out of her arse!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
So all thats happened today .. do the police now have 24 hours to convict her with crime or what.. im just going off 24 hours in police custody (programme) if so. I reckon if shes released shell be back on live tomorrow afternoon as if nothing has happened

Reactions: 8
So all thats happened today .. do the police now have 24 hours to convict her with crime or what.. im just going off 24 hours in police custody (programme) if so. I reckon if shes released shell be back on live tomorrow afternoon as if nothing has happened
Or on a complete rant about how it’s everyone else’s fault and she’s fine🤨🙄

Reactions: 6
Really hope they don’t grant her bail and she gets sectioned.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.