Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But on a serious one.
I know I post a lot of screen recordings etc but I absolutely refused to post any from today. Once I get 100% confirmation both dogs are gone then I’ll remove all my videos because for me I wouldn’t want the littles to be able to find my videos about their mum when they’re older.
for everyone who’s decided to not sit on live throwing insane lies around you should be ashamed of yourself. To sit on live stream and complain that the camera isn’t on Shan being carted of you should be ashamed!
to sit and walk up to someone mid conversation with police asking for the dog you should be ashamed.To sit and ask people what they have to do help you should be ashamed. You have no idea what people have had to go through. You have no idea what people have had to witness now get of the bandwagon clout chasing cunts

Reactions: 15
So tomorrow it’ll be “I’ve won” “you’ll never beat me, you can’t get me sectioned” “nice try”
🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Can you say what she did regards to her little girl. I can’t seem to find anything apart from momma b saying about her daughter
Not really my place to go into details but shan became like an older sis to one of the girls promised her this that & the other and when she fucked moma off the poor girl took it extremely hard and began doing things (that's not my place to say)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Whatever tit she spouts tomorrow...she threatened the fireman with a hammer...not just once either .
Is she gonna blame that on " trolls"?😡
Disgusting behaviour..she's a maniac!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.