Shann McCarney #21 Stopโ€ฆ hammer time ๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿš’๐Ÿ”จ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thats not my name
thats not my name
thats not my name ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
shes deserves the queen spot? of what? being a class A narc abusing bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she thought about hiring dan and adam to come see if theres any spirits ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeew did well lasting so long๐Ÿ˜‚
I didn't expect me asking about her dance moves to get me blocked, I called her Sharron
---
Good job that's an account that I don't even use ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I played you Sharron bring on the refund
---
To be fair if I didn't get a refund, that was bloody well worth it
---
I'm still watching Sharron ๐Ÿ˜‚
---
All you Shann bum lickers need to get a life. You are literally supporting an abuser ๐Ÿ˜ก

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffs turn off the live. Youโ€™re in bed for god sake ๐Ÿ™„#obsessed (says me๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And there are her kids for the thousandth time for all to see. Stupid thick witch
---
And we are on the floor yet again
---
Does she not get her make up off and wig ๐Ÿคฎ
---
IMG_3824.jpg

---
Now giving out professional help to an SA survivor ๐Ÿคฌ
---
Sheโ€™s skating the therapist that the survivor goes to. Sheโ€™s such an expert!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.