Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her house should be gleaming the amount of “housework” she does
---
are you joking!? wtf
She was trying to stop herself from saying it but that’s what I gathered from it maybe I’m wrong but that’s what she said in so many words

• Wow
Reactions: 3
This is going to end in tears. She is going to say something in a minute that’s totally not ok you can see it in her eyes. She nearly just told her to give the baby up.
It didn't seem like she was going to say that. She was trying to be careful with what she said then said something along the lines of 'get some help, the baby doesn't need to be in that kind of environment'

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Luna is not more relaxed. He’s fukin confused and has no idea wtf has happened and where his bf has gone 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I don’t know surely not because she’s said she’s a new mum with bipolar? Surely people don’t lie about that tit? Well apart from Shan
Someone who has bipolar will be known to the nhs/relevant services though especially if they have a new baby

It didn't seem like she was going to say that. She was trying to be careful with what she said then said something along the lines of 'get some help, the baby doesn't need to be in that kind of environment'
Sorry for misinformation I’ve deleted my post thanks for putting me straight x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And Luna doesn’t understand why he suddenly gets full run of the house and has to sleep next to the psycho witch
She’s defo been spoken to about the neighbours for sure and Sharon you do not go to sleep at midnight love. She won’t keep this up. No music and whispering.

is she having a laugh...the cheek of it considering thr rnviroment she created for he own kids 😡
---
And Luna doesn’t understand why he suddenly gets full run of the house and has to sleep next to the psycho witch
She’s defo been spoken to about the neighbours for sure and Sharon you do not go to sleep at midnight love. She won’t keep this up. No music and whispering.
must have been, i reckon thats why her landlord was there this morning

Reactions: 7
She just said someone gave her two weeks to clean the place/garden. I think. Did anyone else hear it. She said she’s done it in 2 hours.

A decent neighbour 😂😂😂😂
---
She just said someone gave her two weeks to clean the place/garden. I think. Did anyone else hear it. She said she’s done it in 2 hours.
Yes I heard it

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
defo her landlord then bet she wasnt happy seeing the state of it after her pissed up events over the weekend.
---
A decent neighbour 😂😂😂😂
---

Yes I heard it
asif skmeone called HER a decent neighbour 🤣🤣 shows how much they actually watch her dont it 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Aw Katie. Pure shanfam. Her sub is going to run out but she’s enjoyed the month and thanks Shan from the bottom of her heart.
---
IMG_3807.png

• Angry
She’s draining I think she will be on for hours yet and I’m not giving her a minute more of my time today.

She’s not changed
She never will
This has only made things worse

• Angry
Agree. She gets no views unless she talks about Shan Sharon. Don’t like the women. She also got caught drug driving and speaks to people and her kid like tit!
Well said...she makes me.laugh!!
One of bggest clout chaser our there, she's loving all this, and the fact her own thread is.now.so quiet since dick head started to kick off again big time!
I do believe from bits I've seen that she was a good friend to her for a while, however, everything since then,it seems to be a game to her, revelling in her downfall....its just a.big game, when at the centre of all this are two beautiful children.....thank god there is a light at the end of the tunnel....they can just crack on then and say and do what they wish😡

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.