Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never got why yellow triggers her, because she has yellow clothes, yellow bedding, yellow living room wall. But ive just come across this video. I'm thinking yellow triggers her because her car got taken from her

(I know this probably isn't the real reason)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've never got why yellow triggers her, because she has yellow clothes, yellow bedding, yellow living room wall. But ive just come across this video. I'm thinking yellow triggers her because her car got taken from her

(I know this probably isn't the real reason)
I would take the yellow trigger with a pinch of salt, different things trigger her on different days. It's not worth looking into to it or you will literally look at everything

Reactions: 9
Well I’m off to bed

Goodnight to anyone who has been effected today or to anyone who does suffer mentally I hope you sleep well

Sweet dreams

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Well duck a duck, today should be interesting... Sincerely hope when she goes live today those dogs are nowhere to be seen.

Oh ffs!! The po po have let Sharon go and what is the first thing she does......post a TT and shocker, its all everyone elses fault.

MtUVEdHwiwHAFV304X.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh ffs!! The po po have let Sharon go and what is the first thing she does......post a TT and shocker, its all everyone elses fault.

View attachment 2116405
Not sure why I’m so surprised. But I am.
I truly thought she’d step back and look at her life. What a head I am!

If those animals are still there a piece of my heart will break as everything that can possibly be done has been. Im literally sitting here fingers crossed 🤞🏻

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Morning immature witches and bastards. Wonder what we’ve got in store today 🤪
---
I will be calling her Sharon from now on

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Morning immature witches and bastards. Wonder what we’ve got in store today 🤪
---
I will be calling her Sharon from now on
Youve set me off laughing again...
Sharrrrroooonnn
Thats not my name
Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think this proves is an act there’s no way she’d of been let out if she acted how she does on lives. She switched off showanon to them clearly

I think this proves is an act there’s no way she’d of been let out if she acted how she does on lives. She switched off showanon to them clearly
But even still if shes threatened with a hammer they cant just say oh it was for tiktok live views can they.. seems too fishy x

100% agree. if she was in a real mh crisis she wouldnt beable to just snap out of it! She knows what shes doing and its sick really 😡

Reactions: 8
But even still if shes threatened with a hammer they cant just say oh it was for tiktok live views can they.. seems too fishy x
i think she will them its because shes been in it in past dv relationships...thats what she was saying on live 🙄
---
Does anyone know what happened to the dogs
they was taken away by police once she was arrested. Will have to see todah is she has or is getting them back 🙄

i think she will them its because shes been in it in past dv relationships...thats what she was saying on live 🙄
---

they was taken away by police once she was arrested. Will have to see todah is she has or is getting them back 🙄
I bloody hope not. I can imagine how smug she will be if she did get them back 😡.

---

I wish i could have been a fly on the wall with that one ... surely she wont come onto social media expecting the same attention she got before? Surely this time round itll be people wising up to the tit show today should be interesting

Reactions: 4
I wish i could have been a fly on the wall with that one ... surely she wont come onto social media expecting the same attention she got before? Surely this time round itll be people wising up to the tit show today should be interesting
you would think so but from her post she put up last night all the people commenting were just putting love hearts 🙄 barr about 3...unless she deleted the bad comments 🤷🏻‍♀️ the people who support her are as bad as her in my opinion!

Reactions: 6
I'm not so sure, she seems to have quite a few comments of support on her video from last night. Just a few days ago all the comments were hate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.