Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully if she goes live she’s alone! It’s what she deserves at its least. As long as the dogs are safe, more so Lennie 🥹 I wonder if she’s allowed them back will she say I’ll take Luna and lulu but leave Lennie where he is
I hope she's at least done that , she seems to treat with less contempt , although she let's her play by the fire 🔥 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I keep going back and watching the video of the dude shouting Sharon 😭😂
[/QUOTE]

Me too but her response in my head sings the words ‘that’s not name’ by the ting tings. It has me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
dont think i can bare to look at her smug face today! how can a stranger on the internet make you so angry 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Unfortunately beds in mental health wards are few and far between. People aren't even giving beds after attempts they are sent home and seen daily by the crisis team. I think she would of been offered help in the community because she has capacity and hasn't hurt herself. I'm just preying the dogs are kept from her
if she was offered help in the community she defo wont take it...she mp said she would but she wont 🙄

Reactions: 5
I knew she would be out , all these people backtracking and sucking up , like LJ, even Momma B , hope they can see that they have been played and sucked in again . Momma B even put an apology video up about the karma post - which given she was trying to land her in the shite yesterday morning , was perfectly valid I think. It just cements that she's not mentally unwell, she's a manipulative gameplay. She will be back on live today or tomorrow, all smug , saying she's a survivor blah blah .
---

Loved how they were being so nice and she was being all jokey and then - bam ! You're under arrest 😆
"Why's there 4 of ya?" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion -

Shann McCarney - They call me Sharon, that’s not my name! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just because she got arrested doesn’t necessarily mean she’s been charged
Once she got assessed for her mental health they may have just given her a caution and let her go
She may have been charged and have to appear at court at some point who knows?

Is she on bail for the DUI?
Did someone else say she was in trouble with the police for breaking into someones house?

As for her pets, that’s just frustrating, if the RSPCA don’t have enough evidence what else can be done?
The screen recording of the dog being chucked in the pool, nothing is actually shown
It’s like the evidence is there but not quite enough for clarity

The kids being safe is the main thing
That’s a certainty isn’t it?
Pets next hopefully x

Reactions: 5
I find it hilarious that people are backtracking and removing videos of her when they’ve been relentless for months. The fact they can’t see she’s playing them 🙄. She only got arrested, I don’t know why they’re making it such a big deal. Not the first time she’s been arrested this year. Who gives a duck if she’s in a drug psychosis when she’s a child abusing, dog abusing racist 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just because she got arrested doesn’t necessarily mean she’s been charged
Once she got assessed for her mental health they may have just given her a caution and let her go
She may have been charged and have to appear at court at some point who knows?

Is she on bail for the DUI?
Did someone else say she was in trouble with the police for breaking into someones house?

As for her pets, that’s just frustrating, if the RSPCA don’t have enough evidence what else can be done?
The screen recording of the dog being chucked in the pool, nothing is actually shown
It’s like the evidence is there but not quite enough for clarity

The kids being safe is the main thing
That’s a certainty isn’t it?
Pets next hopefully x
Spot on 👏 she probably didn’t even get charged with threatening with the hammer either unfortunately.
The thing is these days the police got so much paper work involved when they arrest and charge someone half the time they just let them go.

My neighbour is a police officer he is retiring early as he can’t stand the job anymore. He said it’s nothing how it used to be and everything is just paperwork these days.
They would have chucked her in a cell all day then had a chat with her and she’s obviously said she’s fine and not going to cause harm to herself or others do they would have let her go.
She probably didn’t even get interviewed.

She would have spoke with the mental health team and maybe she have offered to work with them. If she has then the police will let her walk free.
Her driving wouldn’t have been bought up.
so basically she’s blamed trolls acted normal whilst she’s not on live and left the station with no charges!
I don’t think she will have no Court date for yesterday but will have for the driving.

Reactions: 4
Morning

I’m respect of moma b my opinion is she can’t actually win in this scenario she puts a video up saying karma and laughing etc and she gets slagged for it she’s being insensitive she’s being nasty she’s being harsh she posts a video saying she hopes she gets the help she needs (and let’s all be honest we all agree that girl needs serious help) people think she’s being false or she’s back tracking I think at this point no matter what she says she literally can’t win. I don’t think anyone wins in this case. Anyways who’s ready for todays tit show?

Reactions: 3
Shann would have said she was scared about men being in her garden and she acted through dear because of triggers and trauma. They would have let her get away with it I bet.She knows exactly what to say

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.