Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you would think so but from her post she put up last night all the people commenting were just putting love hearts 🙄 barr about 3...unless she deleted the bad comments 🤷🏻‍♀️ the people who support her are as bad as her in my opinion!
They are enablers in my opinion arent they.. i still have my tiktok but ive decided not to go on the app because im so sick of seeing the constant videos of her being arrested ...

Reactions: 4
They are enablers in my opinion arent they.. i still have my tiktok but ive decided not to go on the app because im so sick of seeing the constant videos of her being arrested ...

I seem to have a mix of Shann, Katylee, Grace, Libby Mae and Eden. I don't see any of the other TikTokers mentioned here apart from Aimee occasionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If she does go live her army of arse lickers need to sort themselves out. They are 100% enablers. While she’s getting attention on tik tok she won’t ever stop, she’s even earning money from all this which makes me sick!

Reactions: 7
defo...whilst she still has supporters/enablers the show will continue! i dont blame you

I think she got the hammer to show off she knew she was live she wanted her viewers to “be scared” of her I don’t think she’s as bad as we all think I think it’s all for the camera but that’s just my opinion I suffer with mental health and there’s no way I can just switch it on and off like she does. I do believe she does suffer with mental health after losing her mum and brother but I think the majority of what she does is for show she chooses to be a bleep she knows she can get all over the Fyp and wants to be known after all she wants to go on I’m a celebrity she’s got to get herself out there somehow 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
If she does go live her army of arse lickers need to sort themselves out. They are 100% enablers. While she’s getting attention on tik tok she won’t ever stop, she’s even earning money from all this which makes me sick!
TikTok need to stop giving her money.

And all the TikTokers that use their children for views 😡.

Reactions: 5
Morning everyone,

I knew she would be out. Absolutely disgusting. So maybe she is playing up to the camera. They would of assessed her in the police station and she’s obviously deemed well enough to go home and is no threat to danger. it’s so hard to get sectioned these days especially when you don’t want to help yourself.
Then when something do happen it’s to late!!

it’s strange as sometimes she’s fine but when she hasn’t got many views she kicks of and brings the views and gifts in. I did wonder if she was doing it on purpose at first but then the more I look at her she looks evil in the eyes like she would literally kill someone.
Then again though saying that she goes go
The shop and says hi and smiles at the workers etc. acting normal. Very strange. Them drugs are certainly not helping.
Maybe she has agreed to go to some counselling sessions and they have let her go on her way.

Reactions: 9
Yesterday sealed the deal for me that she is a full blown raging narcissist
She is a dangerous individual and shouldn’t be on a SM platform manipulating and brainwashing people who watch her ,many of whom that are quite vulnerable
What a sad state society is in
All this is acceptable and legal
So angry today
---
Yesterday sealed the deal for me that she is a full blown raging narcissist
She is a dangerous individual and shouldn’t be on a SM platform manipulating and brainwashing people who watch her ,many of whom that are quite vulnerable
What a sad state society is in
All this is acceptable and legal
So angry today
On a lighter note can you imagine what the police had to put up with yesterday!
Her rabbiting on and on and on about her being a survivor and an amazing mum
I wonder if she gave them a song and a dance 💃
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She might be out but it doesn’t mean she’s not in the tit. Threatening an emergency service worker is a much more serious offence than a random member of the public. Shan the karma train is coming *choooo chooooo*. All the backtracking twats can get in the bin 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Unfortunately beds in mental health wards are few and far between. People aren't even giving beds after attempts they are sent home and seen daily by the crisis team. I think she would of been offered help in the community because she has capacity and hasn't hurt herself. I'm just preying the dogs are kept from her

Reactions: 6
She might be out but it doesn’t mean she’s not in the tit. Threatening an emergency service worker is a much more serious offence than a random member of the public. Shan the karma train is coming *choooo chooooo*. All the backtracking twats can get in the bin 😂
I really hope so. Hopefully she will have Been charged and have a court date coming up. 👏 We will soon see as I’m sure she will tell everyone 🤦‍♀️

She will be back on live this morning with 3k watching and she will be loving the attention and blaming everyone but herself.......wait til you see, she is that much of a bellend!!

Reactions: 10
I really hope so. Hopefully she will have Been charged and have a court date coming up. 👏 We will soon see as I’m sure she will tell everyone 🤦‍♀️
We'll be able to see when she's in court online 😏

I keep going back and watching the video of the dude shouting Sharon 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
We'll be able to see when she's in court online 😏

I keep going back and watching the video of the dude shouting Sharon 😭😂
I also keep watching the tiktok where someone shouts “#freelenny” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
she salso on bail for her driving offence isnt she?

Reactions: 6
I knew she would be out , all these people backtracking and sucking up , like LJ, even Momma B , hope they can see that they have been played and sucked in again . Momma B even put an apology video up about the karma post - which given she was trying to land her in the shite yesterday morning , was perfectly valid I think. It just cements that she's not mentally unwell, she's a manipulative gameplay. She will be back on live today or tomorrow, all smug , saying she's a survivor blah blah .
---
The arrest is defo my new favourite Shan moment. It beats the Asda delivery live 🤣
Loved how they were being so nice and she was being all jokey and then - bam ! You're under arrest 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hopefully if she goes live she’s alone! It’s what she deserves at its least. As long as the dogs are safe, more so Lennie 🥹 I wonder if she’s allowed them back will she say I’ll take Luna and lulu but leave Lennie where he is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.