Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Faith61 @Hairy-poppins @IR0201 @zyxwvu @Lassie21 and anyone that I’ve missed who have been working effortlessly and tirelessly behind the scenes for the safety of R&G and L&L thank you so much. This has been a long time coming. I found this mornings live very uncomfortable viewing, quite disturbing actually. After watching her spiral last year and lose the kids we watched on as she appeared to work on herself and get where she should be, WTF happened. She was doing so well and then it all went wrong once again, I really hope that she gets the help that she needs and stops the denial and I hope L&L are safe and happy with full belly’s being fussed over 🐶

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying duck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her
God yes!!! I'm 💯% with you! Those kids are away I'm praying the dogs don't have to suffer much and are placed with loving people! As for her I feel like 'my job is done' I couldn't give a flying duck about her! I definitely will not be sticking around when6 she's back playing the victim ✌ she's the most draining person I've ever come across!! Momab pick your battles!! She's royally screwed you over & your little girl she deserves nothing from you not even 'hope you get the help' she's deserves duck all!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Can anyone tell me who Maz is? I’m so lost 🤦‍♀️ what account I can find this live on

Reactions: 2
Maz & feisty are well known to be trouble causes also major clout chasers..I wouldn't believe a word that comes from their mouths tbh, anything for views.🙄
Did the same on other threads. Tattlers did all the work, the jumped in when it all escalated and even went through someone’s bins and sat out side their house AFTER defending them for so long. Pair of wasters them 2 are

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Tight tattle fam where we going next 🤣🤣 who's threads are we all on 🤣🤣🤣 I'll miss our catch ups 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Tight tattle fam where we going next 🤣🤣 who's threads are we all on 🤣🤣🤣 I'll miss our catch ups 🤣🤣
I really don’t believe this is the end of the “Shan show” she’s proved herself to be a good narcissist. She will worm her way out the police station and be back live with the same old tit again

Reactions: 20
I’m sick of seeing all the people who have posted about her and done lives about her backtracking. Ffs she only got arrested, which she deserved. An arrest and a drug comedown does not excuse the child abuse. Anyone who wishes her well at this point obviously didn’t watch her abuse her children relentlessly on live last year. Get a grip 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just reminds me of the Steven Loveday saga how they jumped on that after defending the cretin, then turned up at his house and hounded his family and their church. They’re both as nuts as the next tiktok drama
This!!! We all said on here how much of a wrongun Loveday was, yet we got slated for coming for him, then all of a sudden they are the heroes for outing him?!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really don’t believe this is the end of the “Shan show” she’s proved herself to be a good narcissist. She will worm her way out the police station and be back live with the same old tit again
But the pets and children are safe now, she can do whatever she wants as far as I care.

Reactions: 12
I’m sick of seeing all the people who have posted about her and done lives about her backtracking. Ffs she only got arrested, which she deserved. An arrest and a drug comedown does not excuse the child abuse. Anyone who wishes her well at this point obviously didn’t watch her abuse her children relentlessly on live last year. Get a grip 🙄
And this is what's pissing me off!!! Really pissing me off!

Reactions: 10
Deborah louise and her mother in law , Debs is drinking every night to prove a point to tattlers, never mind she's destroyed herself in process.

Reactions: 7
I agree, also know from experience if she’s sectioned she’s allowed her phone and can still go live. Thank you to all those who’s done the work behind the scenes and made sure those babies and animals are safe know taoe
Some time for yourself lotsa love to u all

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.