Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stalking, getting facts wrong, claiming they’ve saved the day… it’s pissing me off. I’ve not had sleepless nights being haunted by the abuse I witnessed her giving her kids for these bleeping clout chasers to come along last minute. Sorry I’m just really annoyed 😭
Don't ever apologise, you've been amazing along with all the others in the background. I've been watching Shann since she first started tiktok but stayed a silent viewer on here for so long till I plucked up the courage to comment. You've all worked so hard and been through all the emotions of what she's done. Never say sorry for feeling a certain way ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
still reading #7 and just got to the bit where she must have had them for couple of hours at her house and just reading it has brought a tear to my eye! im sorry for all the people who had to see that 😢 poor babies. Im happy their loved and free of her now ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
still reading #7 and just got to the bit where she must have had them for couple of hours at her house and just reading it has brought a tear to my eye! im sorry for all the people who had to see that 😢 poor babies. Im happy their loved and free of her now ❤
It haunts me 😭

• Sad
I had to take a break from watching and reading coz she was really draining me!!!! I really hope the dogs will now get placed in a loving home and she gets sectioned and the right help this time! She clearly needs it. Imagine being happy on a live coz it gets you views when police there.

Reactions: 9
It was awful to witness but at the same time I’m glad so many of us did so that social services could be made aware. I know people slag us off here on tattle but if it wasn’t for a lot of the people on here watching and taking the time to contact the relevant people (I know some on here have been amazing at helping save those kids and dogs!) and authorities then those kids might of ended up going back to her, which doesn’t bare thinking about.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It was awful to witness but at the same time I’m glad so many of us did so that social services could be made aware. I know people slag us off here on tattle but if it wasn’t for a lot of the people on here watching and taking the time to contact the relevant people and authorities those kids then those kids might of ended up going back to her, which doesn’t bare thinking about.
I hope them kids are super happy 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It haunts me 😭
i can imagine!😢 no one should treat their children like that for 1000's to see its disgusting
---
It was awful to witness but at the same time I’m glad so many of us did so that social services could be made aware. I know people slag us off here on tattle but if it wasn’t for a lot of the people on here watching and taking the time to contact the relevant people (I know some on here have been amazing at helping save those kids and dogs!) and authorities then those kids might of ended up going back to her, which doesn’t bare thinking about.
im glad too! theres still decent people out there like these lot thank god!! unlike her subs and the people who support her behaviour. They should all rot in hell as far as im concerned.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i can imagine!😢 no one should treat their children like that for 1000's to see its disgusting
Once you have read previous threads it's obvious to see how we can't pity her ever again. No 6 year old should ever have to apologise for 'triggering mummy'. That replays over and over and that's just one of many things her kids went through

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Once you have read previous threads it's obvious to see how we can't pity her ever again. No 6 year old should ever have to apologise for 'triggering mummy'. That replays over and over and that's just one of many things her kids went through
im suprised you all had pity for her for so long even at the beginning hoping she would turn it around and you were all so glad she did ☹ and then she turned feral again! no child should hear that your right whether it did trigger her or not she didnt have to keep telling them they did amongst everything else she said to them in just them short 2 hours is horrific! Shes a women with many faces and personalities!

Reactions: 12
I just seen two videos of Monma B on my FYP - one is saying Karma got you Shan getting arrested and then another saying I love you shan and I hope you get all the help you need. Someone wrote underneath mumma B saying she’s going to go live and discuss Shan for clout.

These last few months have been such a rollercoaster - That day she had the kids in hers and she kept asking them to say please and Thank you. Remember they were painting a cup at the table then she got all ratty and said we haven’t got time now so let’s go McDonald’s. She was vaping outside the car saying give me strength. Whilst the kids were sat in the car silent scared to talk.
I will never forget her driving to take the kids back to foster parents and G little face sitting in the back looked so sad 😞 A thought that will never leave me.

It is like it was a relief for her to hand the kids back.
so many upsetting moments. I’m so so glad them kids are now safe and not in her care as god knows what would have happened. It’s actually quite a good thing she was going live as imagine she didn’t and none of us seen what actually went on behind clothes doors? 😢 we don’t know what happened before she joined TikTok or what them poor kids went through.
Thank you to the people on here who went out their way to make sure these kids and animals were safe. I didn’t send emails myself but not nothing like what some people have done on here. Big love Tattle ❤💫

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The whole thing is really sad.....some people would do anything to have children, she has 2 and, yes her MH wasn't great, but from what I can see she just stopped doing all the things she was supposed to do in order to get them back She just enjoyed the "free" lifestyle and lack of responsibility too much and didn't want to give it up even for them and now look where she is!

• Sad
I just seen two videos of Monma B on my FYP - one is saying Karma got you Shan getting arrested and then another saying I love you shan and I hope you get all the help you need. Someone wrote underneath mumma B saying she’s going to go live and discuss Shan for clout.

These last few months have been such a rollercoaster - That day she had the kids in hers and she kept asking them to say please and Thank you. Remember they were painting a cup at the table then she got all ratty and said we haven’t got time now so let’s go McDonald’s. She was vaping outside the car saying give me strength. Whilst the kids were sat in the car silent scared to talk.
I will never forget her driving to take the kids back to foster parents and G little face sitting in the back looked so sad 😞 A thought that will never leave me.

It is like it was a relief for her to hand the kids back.
so many upsetting moments. I’m so so glad them kids are now safe and not in her care as god knows what would have happened. It’s actually quite a good thing she was going live as imagine she didn’t and none of us seen what actually went on behind clothes doors? 😢 we don’t know what happened before she joined TikTok or what them poor kids went through.
Thank you to the people on here who went out their way to make sure these kids and animals were safe. I didn’t send emails myself but not nothing like what some people have done on here. Big love Tattle ❤💫
Yeah seen that...she needs to make her mind up.😡

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.