Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ it always kicks off when I’m busy ffs. Let’s hope she now gets the help she needs although I’ll miss the tit show lives 🤣

Reactions: 4
Have the animals been taken??? Can’t help but feel sad for them too probably spending the night in a cage.. in a strange environment 😰

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Have the animals been taken??? Can’t help but feel sad for them too probably spending the night in a cage.. in a strange environment 😰
I spent the whole of last year worried sick about those kids being away from their Mum, until all this kicked off and sadly I realised they were better off. It’s the same with the dogs unfortunately ☹ be a tit time for them at first maybe and it breaks my heart that Lenny is just a baby and he’s probably terrified, but hopefully they can get a brand new loving home with someone who can care for them so much better than her and it’ll be worth it in the long run.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying duck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her

• Heart
Reactions: 27
They are still live talking about her....they have asked for confirmation that the dogs have been removed....surely as strangers they are not obliged to tell them anything??
Tbh they are getting on my nerves now, give it a rest+

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I’ve got 0 sympathy for her. Bad mental health does not excuse child abuse, animal abuse, racism, driving under the influence. Yes she’s psychotic but that’s because of the drugs which is her own fault. She can get help or not her help, I couldn’t give a flying duck. As long as the littles and the animals are away from her. These past 6 months have been so so stressful and heartbreaking and has fucked with my mental health. But the littles have been my number 1 focus, and hopefully all of the sleepless nights will be worth it because they’ll live happy lives without her
I'm guessing there is zero chance of her getting them back. Even if there was the smallest chance, after today I cannot see it ever happening.

Reactions: 9
Maz & feisty are well known to be trouble causes also major clout chasers..I wouldn't believe a word that comes from their mouths tbh, anything for views.🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It haunts me 😭
Me too!! 😔
---
Once you have read previous threads it's obvious to see how we can't pity her ever again. No 6 year old should ever have to apologise for 'triggering mummy'. That replays over and over and that's just one of many things her kids went through
This 👏 👏 👏 👏 sometimes I wonder if people think we're too hard but I couldn't care less!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Maz & feisty are well known to be trouble causes also major clout chasers..I wouldn't believe a word that comes from their mouths tbh, anything for views.🙄
Just reminds me of the Steven Loveday saga how they jumped on that after defending the cretin, then turned up at his house and hounded his family and their church. They’re both as nuts as the next tiktok drama

Reactions: 10
Just reminds me of the Steven Loveday saga how they jumped on that after defending the cretin, then turned up at his house and hounded his family and their church. They’re both as nuts as the next tiktok drama
Oh yes I remember that very well. 😂 don't get me wrong he deserved everything he got but stalker vibes spring to mind 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.