Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s what I thought
Interesting to see what everyone is claiming as fact on tik tok
I see videos on my fyp all the time about her
But I come here for the truth x

Reactions: 7
im so confused..i hope she isnt out and that people are chstting tit as i would be shocked! and another emergency vehicle? 🤦🏻‍♀️ wth is happening today

Reactions: 10
bleeping clout chasers thinking they've saved the day! duck off!! Us tattlers have been on this for weeks even months it just so happens today happened!! So they can all duck off!! No one knew of her till yday!! We've suffered months of emotional torment cuz of shann having to watch the horrific lives so we had evidence to send to the RSPCA!!! And they swoop In like hero's nahh duck off!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
bleeping clout chasers thinking they've saved the day! duck off!! Us tattlers have been on this for weeks even months it just so happens today happened!! So they can all duck off!! No one knew of her till yday!! We've suffered months of emotional torment cuz of shann having to watch the horrific lives so we had evidence to send to the RSPCA!!! And they swoop In like hero's nahh duck off!!
this is what i said earlier everyone was saying well done to them!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ they just wanted clout and a free dog by looks of it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
A few have been here since 2020.

Shann will love this though, more attention than ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly!! Really pissed me off reading the comments on that video I screenshot
Everyone thanking that mazza lady
You have all done absolutely amazing in my opinion
And I hope all your efforts are paid off and the authorities actually do something ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So much tit flying about it’s untrue! Can’t believe I missed it all, well done to the team who have made a difference and provide receipts!!! You’ve done all you possibly can to make sure the dogs and kids are safe I’m hoping those dogs are taken now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's a shame people are spreading crap on tiktok because all they will do is make Shan look like the victim when she's definitely not

People in comments saying she shouldn't have been there and calling her out for clout chasing and she's responding by asking what they did to help. Erm hun you didn't actually do anything to help, you jumped in yesterday FOR CLOUT. People have been reporting her to the RSPCA for ages now.

• Angry
The stalking, getting facts wrong, claiming they’ve saved the day… it’s pissing me off. I’ve not had sleepless nights being haunted by the abuse I witnessed her giving her kids for these bleeping clout chasers to come along last minute. Sorry I’m just really annoyed 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry but I don't think Fiesty should have posted that TT of Shann being arrested either......she is only doing it for clout and nothing else, yes she wanted to help the dog, which is fair enough, but she never spoke about Shann until a few days ago!!

The stalking, getting facts wrong, claiming they’ve saved the day… it’s pissing me off. I’ve not had sleepless nights being haunted by the abuse I witnessed her giving her kids for these bleeping clout chasers to come along last minute. Sorry I’m just really annoyed 😭
you have every right to be annoyed ❤ igbore them cunts let them think theyve done something as we all know the truth!!
---
momma b in scottishdads live saying everyone needs to delete the videos of shan getting arrested 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shanns the one who live streamed it obviously its going to be posted by otger people who sr it 🙄

you have every right to be annoyed ❤ igbore them cunts let them think theyve done something as we all know the truth!!
---
momma b in scottishdads live saying everyone needs to delete the videos of shan getting arrested 🤦🏻‍♀️ Shanns the one who live streamed it obviously its going to be posted by otger people who sr it 🙄
Think she means Maz' video of Shan being arrested.

Reactions: 4
You have every right to be annoyed. You all have done an amazing job to get those innocent kids & animals to safety. Even though I don't know what you have been doing behind the scenes, I really appreciate everything you have done ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.