Shann McCarney #21 Stop… hammer time 👨‍🚒🔨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
May I ask what did she do to her children to have them taken off her ??
Only just recently watching her.. watched all whole live today. Horrifying 😔

Reactions: 3
Hello I missed all the live today, any recaps? What happened! What was the reason she was arrested? Drugs or anything? Or dogs?

Reactions: 1
I remember her form a couple of years back , but even then when she was doing well she still made me feel uneasy, I could sense / see the fake mask she wears.
My husband’s ex wife is exactly like her , even looks like her , so have delt with someone like this in real life and it was absolutely horrific
I could see through Shann because of her
She is a narcissist and most probably dealing with MH issues
Hubby’s ex wife is a narcissist and alcoholic,abused their kids emotionally and her animals
Ss and rspca were constantly involved
She ended up going on holiday abroad and she never came back so we got the kids full time
left her dog with a friend as we couldn’t have him, ( our dog is reactive)and he sadly died due to the amount of stress he was put under
I fought so hard to get that dog removed but they wouldn’t.
She would leave him for days on end while she went on booze and drug sessions
We used to go in her house and bring him back to ours
Was absolutely heartbreaking
And her now adult children deal with that trauma she caused daily
At least Shanns children and dogs have a chance of happiness now x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Blimey can’t believe I missed it all today! Thanks so much to everyone for keeping these threads updated 👏🏻
Hopefully now the dogs are safe and Shan gets the help she needs.
As for people like way2fiesty. To keep live streaming about it proves it’s all for clout! They’d never even heard of Shan a few days ago

Reactions: 17
May I ask what did she do to her children to have them taken off her ??
Only just recently watching her.. watched all whole live today. Horrifying 😔
She gave them up. Took herself to hospital and said she’d tried to harm herself, had a bit of a breakdown, basically couldn’t cope. I believe the kids were with her Grandma at first who couldn’t manage them so they got handed over to social services.

Reactions: 4
So pleased this happened to her today. Yesterday was certainly the straw that broke the camels back we've seen the demise of shann happening for months now and she was certainly on a downward spiral. Unfortunately, it's came at a cost of losing her kids and now her animals but we all know the kids and now the animals are in the safest of hands and that's the main thing

Reactions: 13
If she appears back on live with the dogs I am going to scream !!
---
Odd mazzas video now has comments off

Reactions: 6
Hello I missed all the live today, any recaps? What happened! What was the reason she was arrested? Drugs or anything? Or dogs?
Arrested for affray, she threatened a fireman with a hammer, then proceeded to tell the police that if the firemen come in her garden again she’ll get her hammer again.

Reactions: 5
She’ll be back ranting before we know it. Tonight probably. If she tells them anything like she was telling them on the live it’s all trolls fault that she’s upset

Reactions: 12
Well done guys
I know I’ve not commented on Shann for a few threads
I just couldn’t bear watching her
But yeah …. Well done & lots of love 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Blimey can’t believe I missed it all today! Thanks so much to everyone for keeping these threads updated 👏🏻
Hopefully now the dogs are safe and Shan gets the help she needs.
As for people like way2fiesty. To keep live streaming about it proves it’s all for clout! They’d never even heard of Shan a few days ago
CLOUT most definitely notice comments have been turned off now on the videos

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.