Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think she was feeding the dogs and cat pancakes as didn’t have any food she was going to the shop. The cat kept meowing she was saying you will have to wait. She said I know you like wet food and so do I so I will go get us all some in a minute 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s shocking. How can she not care and be on TikTok giving out parenting advice and making each song about her, it is baffling. She should be ashamed of herself. That little girl she gave life to today has not had one thought from her let alone a present. She thinks a TikTok is satisfactory?! She makes me so mad. There are people who can’t even have children due to medical reasons and then there’s Shan.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
A few months ago she went to sports direct and bought loads of Nike stuff cos ‘cool kids wear Nike’ and now suddenly she’s berating anyone whose interested in brands especially Nike and you can’t buy children love. Make your mind up Shann 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few months ago she went to sports direct and bought loads of Nike stuff cos ‘cool kids wear Nike’ and now suddenly she’s berating anyone whose interested in brands especially Nike and you can’t buy children love. Make your mind up Shann 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
She's wearing Nike trainees 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do anyone know if the children still see Grandma? Or any family members? It breaks my heart thinking what goes through their little minds. Even though Shan is a cu#t them children didn’t know any different so have probably asked a few times are they seeing mummy today 😢 how do you explain to them no because she don’t give two shits about you and would prefer drugs and TikTok. Do they see their dads? I got sad reading all the happy birthday posts of us all. I really hope they are happy and well looked after. ❤❤

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do anyone know if the children still see Grandma? Or any family members? It breaks my heart thinking what goes through their little minds. Even though Shan is a cu#t them children didn’t know any different so have probably asked a few times are they seeing mummy today 😢 how do you explain to them no because she don’t give two shits about you and would prefer drugs and TikTok. Do they see their dads? I got sad reading all the happy birthday posts of us all. I really hope they are happy and well looked after. ❤❤
Everything will come out soon

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just hope the children are together with good foster carers. My niece and nephew were separated and passed from pillar to post and were never adopted and they were a similar age. My niece ended up in a children’s home because of her anxiety and separation issues. No foster parents could cope with her.
(Ps I was too young to have them)

Does she realise the multitude of being fostered? Complete strangers. Not knowing whether you’re staying there permanently. Potentially having to move schools and homes numerous times and make new friends every time. People coming in and out of their lives.
You are literally a fukin witch for what you are doing Shann. It’s absolutely horrendous and it’s FOREVER!! They’re not your children anymore Shann. They’re strangers now. You won’t get them back now. You could turn things around maybe but I can’t see it and you’d now really have to prove yourself.
You’re dancing smiling drinking smoking weed and laughing and communicating with complete strangers on TikTok!!
Fuking TIKTOK. An APP.
Think how you will feel when you’re in your more mature years and lonely. No one to celebrate your birthdays or Christmas with. NO one to go home to. No one to cuddle or have love with. But then again you’re a narcissist so I don’t believe you will ever ever see the error of your ways and the damage you’ve caused. Break down or not. MS or not you’re acting like you don’t have a care in the world.

TWO PURE INNOCENT CHILDREN. YOU'RE SICK.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I just hope the children are together with good foster carers. My niece and nephew were separated and passed from pillar to post and were never adopted and they were a similar age. My niece ended up in a children’s home because of her anxiety and separation issues. No foster parents could cope with her.

Does she realise the multitude of being fostered? Complete strangers. Not knowing whether you’re staying there permanently. Potentially having to move schools and homes numerous times and make new friends every time. People coming in and out of their lives.
You are literally a fukin witch for what you are doing Shann. It’s absolutely horrendous and it’s FOREVER!! They’re not your children anymore Shann. They’re strangers now. You won’t get them back now. You could turn things around maybe but I can’t see it and you’d now really have to prove yourself.
You’re dancing smiling drinking smoking weed and laughing and communicating with complete strangers on TikTok!!
Fuking TIKTOK. An APP.
Think how you will feel when you’re in your more mature years and lonely. No one to celebrate your birthdays or Christmas with. NO one to go home to. No one to cuddle or have love with. But then again you’re a narcissist so I don’t believe you will ever ever see the error of your ways and the damage you’ve caused. Break down or not. MS or not you’re acting like you don’t have a care in the world.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 well said. I honestly cant even see her be willing to turn it around even if they told her should could still get them back! Shes to far gone now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
All the posts about G have been so lovely today, I do genuinely hope that little girl had a wonderful day today and whoever she's with have spoilt her,.goodness that little girl deserves it along with R aswell!! Those kids have been through enough.

How ANY mother can not be depressed knowing their child is not there and it's their birthday, not even giving a pressie and card to SS it's just unimaginable, I've got a daughter and I'd be sitting there crying my eyes out. She should be ashamed,.when the kids are older and they root her out what's she gonna say to them,.cos she certainly never tried to get them back, what a horrible mother!!!
So would I, I feel sick. When last did she have the kids?
She has to be mentally unwell the way she is behaving? Surely??!

Reactions: 8

Fuking TIKTOK. An APP.

They are together ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Live and walking the dogs. Asking poor Luna why she’s walking with her head down.. maybe coz she’s scared of you keep bloody telling her off! 😡

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is there a reason she can’t see her little girl on her birthday? Was she abusive? I feel so sorry for that little girl I’m crying here.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Is there a reason she can’t see her little girl on her birthday? Was she abusive? I feel so sorry for that little girl I’m crying here.
She was abusive towards them before Christmas during a visit. Then she decided to threaten people on live, so from what I've gathered she's deemed a danger to them (and those that care for them).

I would feel more sorry for G if she had to spend her birthday with her egg doner. She probably had a much better day than she would have had.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.