Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s jumping off to do a Disney TikTok - see her smirking?! 😡 I dislike her. What’s a Disney TikTok going to do Shan? You still ain’t seeing your daughter on her birthday and she won’t see your TikTok you fool.
she said she’s of to get champagne.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Shanns greatest achievement? shiting in an orange bucket 😂
Now now don’t forget we’re all jealous because it’s not our greatest achievement. Ours are boring ones like our children, degrees, buying a house… so lame. I wish I had tit in an orange bucket 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A few weeks ago she said she’s over Disney and it’s too childish now

Reactions: 6
So she’s jumping off to do a Disney TikTok - see her smirking?! 😡 I dislike her. What’s a Disney TikTok going to do Shan? You still ain’t seeing your daughter on her birthday and she won’t see your TikTok you fool.
she said she’s of to get champagne.
Champagne? Werent she skint yesterday...

Reactions: 4
Happy Birthday Miss G, hope you have a fab day and enjoy every minute of it, you deserve everything and more 🥳🥰

6F85878YIvPXy.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Champagne? Werent she skint yesterday...
Not sure if she got some there as she was looking at bottles saying she had done non alcoholic ones there. She said she’s still recovering from the weekend but going to have champagne today. Then said I need to make a Disney TikTok and I will be back in two minutes. She’s sick in the head. As if a TikTok is going to make up for not seeing her daughter today. G is not going to see it yet the deluded cow thinks it’s a nice thought doing a Disney TikTok for her 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Not sure if she got some there as she was looking at bottles saying she had done non alcoholic ones there. She said she’s still recovering from the weekend but going to have champagne today. Then said I need to make a Disney TikTok and I will be back in two minutes. She’s sick in the head. As if a TikTok is going to make up for not seeing her daughter today. G is not going to see it yet the deluded cow thinks it’s a nice thought doing a Disney TikTok for her 😡
She's done a TikTok singing "happy birthday" like thats going to make things better. Maybe work on actually not abusing your children so they are in your care. She has no right to wish G a happy birthday. I'm glad she won't see it.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
She doesn't care that she can't see G today because she knows she's not allowed after threatening the foster carers, but there was nothing stopping her passing presents and card to Social services but she couldn't even do that

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I won't be watching her today lovelies....personally I think she should be hanging her head in shame today instead of on live and doing a video to sing HB to her own daughter that she won't even see on her birthday! Again it's all about Shann and as for giving out parental advice, she is the last person anyone should take any sort of advice from!

All the birthday messages on here made me really sad reading them, about a little innocent girl I don't even know 🥺🥺🥰🥰

• Heart
Her jealousy and bitterness towards anyone that actually succeeded at university is hilarious.

• Haha
Stick your advice where the sun dont shine. You shouldn't be giving poor advice on children or relationships

Last edited:
  • Heart
Now now don’t forget we’re all jealous because it’s not our greatest achievement. Ours are boring ones like our children, degrees, buying a house… so lame. I wish I had tit in an orange bucket 😭
yes, yes your right. 😭 im so sad might go ask Shann advice about how to tit in an orange bucket 🤣
---
dont tell me she just said shes given her little ones her time??? 😯 someone asked what she got for 'their' birthday and they got bloacked and that was Shanns reply 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Shann getting the ump as people are talking in the comments when shes trying to speak 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ who the duck does she think she is. Csnt listen to her drivel anymore im off for a bit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the posts about G have been so lovely today, I do genuinely hope that little girl had a wonderful day today and whoever she's with have spoilt her,.goodness that little girl deserves it along with R aswell!! Those kids have been through enough.

How ANY mother can not be depressed knowing their child is not there and it's their birthday, not even giving a pressie and card to SS it's just unimaginable, I've got a daughter and I'd be sitting there crying my eyes out. She should be ashamed,.when the kids are older and they root her out what's she gonna say to them,.cos she certainly never tried to get them back, what a horrible mother!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
I have only watched on and off today.
The rage she brings out in me is off the scale.
I just didn't know it was possible to despise someone you don't even know.
I would like to say I'm only here to see the downfall, but, sadly..its clear she won't give a shiny shite when that happens , which will be soon.Nothing touches her, nothing, she's dead inside, with no emotion😡
However, the focus is the future of those children...only then will I be able to really stop watching her, when she is an " official egg donor"😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.