Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was with the hate with that lady's partner adopting her kids, wth has it got to do with her, fair play to the fella if he loves the kids and he's took them on as his own. Maybe deep down it's hit a nerve knowing that her kids will never actually be with her and hopefully will be with a loving family that deserve those kids.

Reactions: 7
I’m really struggling to watch. Why isn’t she even finishing a sentence not one single sentence have a heard her complete it’s all “I’ll tell you this… no in fact i won’t I’m not”

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shan you make me absolutely crease up laughing. You have just judged another mother for wanting to get married to a man who's bought her kids up and has decided getting married go him will make the adoption process easier. You literally condemned the woman but wasn't you the same 'mother' (I use that term loosely) who allowed your kids to call Adam daddy after a few months. You have got to the the biggest hypocritical witch I've ever come across

• Angry
Reactions: 16
So she has now been live for 10+hrs today.....talking none stop about herself!!!

And don't even get me started on the latest video about dogs and boundaries!!! 🙈🙈🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how someone can speak that much!! She must have white bits at the sides of her mouth. She just repeats repeats repeats. So boring. It makes it exciting when she blocks someone!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
🤣🤣🤣 you can watch all you like it will never teach you self defence 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they literally plan out every move and every step on wwe. I’m pretty sure someone coming to your house wouldn’t do that with you ffs 🤣🤣
---
Shann literally no one in your live is treating you like a weak and vulnerable girl. You’re wishing they was so you could act the victim once more.
---
She’s gonna go for that Claire soon enough…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG Claire is so desperate to please Shan. It’s actually sad. She’ll probably end up saying something to trigger Shan (because pretty much everything does) and get herself blocked. I’m cringing 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣 you can watch all you like it will never teach you self defence 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they literally plan out every move and every step on wwe. I’m pretty sure someone coming to your house wouldn’t do that with you ffs 🤣🤣
---
Shann literally no one in your live is treating you like a weak and vulnerable girl. You’re wishing they was so you could act the victim once more.
---
She’s gonna go for that Claire soon enough…
She would probs sing the theme tune to the undertaker before she made a move anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IS SHE FOR bleeping REAL!!!!! SHANN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SOME POOR GIRL HAS REACHED OUT AND SAID SHES HIT ROCK BOTTOM AND YOU SIT & LAUGH AT HER THEN SAY SORRY I WAS LAUGHING ST WRESTLING THEN YOU TRY TO GIVE SOME ADVICE WHICH WAS CRAP THEN YOU LAUGH AGAIN!!!!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Shan acting all angry right now about some girls situation is literally how angry we are every damn time we watch her - now she knows how we feel 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.