Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just remember you're getting blocked if you don't agree with her cuz your opinion means nothing she's right everyone else is wrong! I'm out she drains the duck out of me!

Go have a line head

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shan inside you’re a bleep and outside you’re a bleep. That’s why everyone hates you 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well almost......apart from being a decent Mother oh and human being!!
YhOGszbXzE9vO2OrH3.gif

---
Oh and FYI people don't hate you because you are good at everything......they hate you because you are a ballbag.....thank yyeeewww✌✌✌✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Claire, you okay hun? Saying you'd be proud of Shann if she was a part of your family. You sniffing the same cheap arse ❄ that Shann does? 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How the hell is the subs going up 😲 somebody's been reading here haven't they shann, hi Hun 😘 tattles really got her goat today, she's mentioned it on and off today

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New here! Just bringing my nosey self here after I was blocked by the delightful Shan 🤣 she's such a odd scary tik tok character I'd pity her if she was just a tiny bit less of a c u next Tuesday.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shan keep our names out of your mouth 🤪. Some of us use our real names to sub on tiktok fyi 😏
I would love to tell you to your face exactly what I think of you. You’d run away in seconds. Just like when you were slagging off the social worker on live and then when she walked up to you you tit yourself and were polite 🤣

• Haha
Shann I’ll happily tell you who I am. I have no drama because one thing we ain’t is bully’s. We tell it as it is. That’s what u don’t like because it doesn’t suit your narrative!!
hairy is there anyway you can message me on dish the teawhen u get a minute free

• Haha
She doesn't like us because she knows what has been said here is true!! It's not snippets when you are live for 16hrs a day love!!

A sub just said and I quote 'can I see your nails 😍'
Her reply was no you've got no manners.

Actually go to my Instagram if you want to see em

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
So if you don't need to sit and continously tell us what you have been through.......eh why do you sit there and continously telling us what you have been through...just a question?? 🤔🤔
---
Is this 7 hours she has been talking about herself so far today alone?? 🙈🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.