Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. She threw up while still live 🤢. Glad I left when I did. Hopefully she will be too hungover and give us a day off today.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What a night. Shan exceeded herself. I very much doubt she will wake up with regret, psychopaths regret nothing

Reactions: 9
I fell asleep watching her tit show
I seriously hope those poor dogs didn’t eat the chocolate. The near on full tub of Pringles will have already upset their bellies 😭 imagine what she’s gonna walk down to this morning AFTER waking up to her own mess. Stupid witch

• Sad
If I had a pound everytime she said shes a true survivor last night i would of woke up as a millionaire

• Haha
I hope Lenny and Lewwwna have left her extra special presents downstairs this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is she a survivor of exactly ? Her parents taking her on nice holidays, some sort of theatre class, her football ? It sounds like maybe her mum had some issues . As for her dad allegedly throwing a phone at her- if she was like this to live with I would have done that too_Or maybe he did it after she accused him of SA, which she confirmed she lied about or he found out she lied about her mum dying when she was at school ( she was Alive at this point). The only SURVIVORS Shann, are your kids. I would bet what you have done to them Is way worse than what you supposedly went through. She just needs to be locked away for a long time before she does something serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
@IR0201 are her dad and family aware of what she’s like now and the stuff she says about them?

I saw a video of her when she had visits with the kids. They were at a park and were all so happy 🥲
Made me so sad for her poor babies 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Literally me catching up on here this morning....currently on the treadmill, music on and reading here, the miles have never went quicker!!! What a night!
Thank you dedicated immature witches for another night shift, love yas 🥰🥰
zBZk5FD18QhjP35Goa.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Noticed how her bum lickers mucky feet and Cheryl haven’t been on her lives I’ve not seen them at all recently 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@IR0201 are her dad and family aware of what she’s like now and the stuff she says about them?

I saw a video of her when she had visits with the kids. They were at a park and were all so happy 🥲
Made me so sad for her poor babies 😞
People have seen what they need to see ❤

• Heart
The videos on the fyp this morning are wild!! Suzanne has got it all documented......what a nasty ballbag she really is (not Suzanne 🤣)......she will.probably come on today as if nothing happened!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The videos on the fyp this morning are wild!! Suzanne has got it all documented......what a nasty ballbag she really is (not Suzanne 🤣)......she will.probably come on today as if nothing happened!!
Thank yewwww Suzanne for the screen recordings. I appreciate that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh my god I’ve missed it all what in the fake survivor world has happened 😂🤮
---
Just watched Suzanne’s videos you know when she said she had a phone thrown at her head? I’m 99% sure she said a remote before

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my god I’ve missed it all what in the fake survivor world has happened 😂🤮
---
Just watched Suzanne’s videos you know when she said she had a phone thrown at her head? I’m 99% sure she said a remote before
She 💯 has said a TV remote!!!!! I thought the same but thought I must have been wrong

I’m gonna email the rspca a video of her feeding dogs bleeping Pringles if I can find one, didn’t she drop them chocolate too? Had enough of her treating them like tit. There’s a few I’ve saved from TikTok too that I’ll be sending, so thank you to those whove ups loaded them

I think Shans in hiding today, what a coward. I want her to apologise to us after she dropped us on the floor not once but twice, she was that pissed she couldn't find where she had dropped us. We was left to stare at the bedroom windows and the sky for ages 😂😂. That was the highlight of my evening, apart from that she was beyond vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.