Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Shans in hiding today, what a coward. I want her to apologise to us after she dropped us on the floor not once but twice, she was that pissed she couldn't find where she had dropped us. We was left to stare at the bedroom windows and the sky for ages 😂😂. That was the highlight of my evening, apart from that she was beyond vile.
I was praying she wouldn't find the bloody phone 🤪
Absolute off the scale psycho behaviour
Absolute animal she is!
Hope she has the hangover from hell and walks in the pile of vomit in the floor....but, knowing her she won't....she will be flicking through her fyp and probably proud of herself 😡
My thoughts are with her dad and family....once again, unable to defend themselves from her lies😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Glad to hear there is recordings of her smashing the glass. As if she’s trying to make out it wasn’t her.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Subs gaslighting telling her she broke the glass/bottle 😳
Neighbours are c*nts both sides...OK shan😳😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Guys guys guys guys guys, DONT PANIC! I have heard that Ruth is on the case and Lenny will soon be taken! She has, wait for it…. ‘Called the RSPCA!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"I can hold my drink." duck off love... you stopped holding your drink around 11... everything after was a car crash. Knobhead.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.