Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is going on? I joined when she was going on and on about her dads wife being a replacement for her mum.
what happened with the neighbours before this?I hardly comment really but she’s mental and I’m surprised her neighbours haven’t sorted her out with this bloody noise at 3am

Reactions: 6
She’s a disgrace
---
At this point does she even realise the phone has gone flying and does she realise it’s still live 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm off...the witch is throwing up...God knows where🤢🤢🤢
Jesus what an absolute mess she is😳

• Sick
  • Haha
I don’t know how I can even try process everything tonight my mind is baffled!!
I'm the same...I usually work nights so passes time watching.
Tonight I'm off and still sat here thinking about what we've witnessed.
Hoping anyone who may have been triggered by her disgusting behaviour are all ok❤
She's pure psychotic and (consumed with jealousy), whether it be drug induced or what...I've no clue.
She was still calling her dad a narcissi c*nt up to putting the phone down.
Hope she stands in the pile of vomit when she arises from her drunken stupor😡

• Angry
Fell back asleep so missed most of the tit show. Thank yewwww to the Tattlers that endured it. I appreciate that.

She's a total mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.