Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Shann, a real survivor breaks the cycle and doesn't put trauma on their children
---
I'm out. Goodnight you lot. Hope you all sleep well knowing your children are safe at home

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The neighbours are probably so sleep deprived and stressed they are turning on each other. Pure exhaustion and frustration has them by themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many times does she have to play 'mother'
---
I thought the scar was on the opposite side to what she's just pointed to 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What the actual f*** is she ranting about! Something about the pink one and who ever lives at number 41 😂😂🙈

Reactions: 4
At this point..her dad should jump that fence and shut her the duck up....she's truly vile, pissed or not😡
Shan..stop saying you're healed...you're fucked.up, massively 😳😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
WTF is she going on about? She had said 100 times “he is turning you in to my mother WALK AWAY”

She keeps screaming it and repeating. Who is she on about? She said “they have even got the same dog as my mother had”

Just when I thought I have sen it all.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF is she going on about? She had said 100 times “he is turning you in to my mother WALK AWAY”

She keeps screaming it and repeating. Who is she on about? She said “they have even got the same dog as my mother had”

Just when I thought I have sen it all.
She's clearly obsessed and stuck in the past
Her poor dad is unable to defend himself from this tit, neither is his wife and her family..who she's mentioned by name 😡😡
True psychopath right there!
---
Sorry shan
You're pissed up...you are no "real" mum!!
SHUT THE duck UP
this is actually distressing to listen to😡😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
I'm literally heartbroken for her dad and his wife. The tit shes spouted tonight tops anything she's ever said. As if her dad hasn't been through enough with losing his son and his daughter turning out the way she has.
Shan you absolute vile witch, let go of the past and let your dad live in peace

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
I'm literally heartbroken for her dad and his wife. The tit shes spouted tonight tops anything she's ever said. As if her dad hasn't been through enough with losing his son and his daughter turning out the way she has.
Shan you absolute vile witch, let go of the past and let your dad live in peace
Exactly this...its been shocking😭

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Right I might be over stepping here BUT hear me out

As an abuse survivor I could not ever sit and talk about s3x like she is. Even having that conversation is a very private thing for me I could never! It’s actually a huge trigger I get really uncomfortable talking about things like that but here she is blazen as anything shouting about beinggood in bed etc like make it make sense right?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Right I might be over stepping here BUT hear me out

As an abuse survivor I could not ever sit and talk about s3x like she is. Even having that conversation is a very private thing for me I could never! It’s actually a huge trigger I get really uncomfortable talking about things like that but here she is blazen as anything shouting about beinggood in bed etc like make it make sense right?!
Exactly this...
She makes me so bleeping angry😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Just woken up and caught up. Can't believe this utter twit is still going.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.