Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never met someone who can talk about themselves so much when they haven’t even done anything 😂

shan it is not normal to talk about yourself constantly

Reactions: 10
Shes letting the trolls loose once a week. Giving them the chance to go wild and let them think they are getting to her 😴
Edit to add she went off at 11.40pm, shocking. We appreciate an early finish, thankyewww Shan

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Happy birthday G! I hope you have the most amazing day surrounded by people who love you and care for you ♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Happy 5th birthday little girl, i hope youve had lots of lovely presents, yummy cake and have the best day 🥳🎉🪅🎊🎂🎂🎂🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I told them yesterday if nothing is done and God forbid nothing happens to him I will take it to every God dam person that will listen. I'm a women on a mission and will not stop till lenny is out that house
Looks like we're both applying the pressure!! ❤
---
Thankyew for the nightshifters I appreciate that unfortunately I left at tea time and didn't bother checking I'm as I had lots to do to prepare for my 14 hr shift today and 3 children to sort out ya know lunches childcare etc etc!

Happy birthday G no doubt you will be made an absolute fuss of just like you deserve ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Happy 5th birthday G. Hope you have a lovely day, get spoilt rotten, eat loads of cake and have fun surrounded by loved ones ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are all the birthday messages for G making me so emotional 😭. G and R deserve the world after the difficult few years they’ve had ♥

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Happy 5th Birthday G ❤ I hope your day is filled with lots of love and lots of cake 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are all the birthday messages for G making me so emotional 😭. G and R deserve the world after the difficult few years they’ve had ♥
No it genuinely makes me sad too. I had a mother that continuously let us down as kids so it makes my heart breaks for those kids that they have to experience similar too. I hope G has the best day and is spoilt ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
From family who can’t comment on here:

Happy birthday G, have a great day with your family who love you and really want the best for you. And we hope you are made to feel like the princess you are xxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Happy Birthday little one.
Hope your day is amazing, it's what you deserve.💖🧸🎈

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope G has an amazing day and is so spoilt. The live where she had wet herself and Shann was shouting at her to go and change when she must of only been 2 or 3 was heartbreaking as was the last one when they were too scared to speak. Lord knows what she must have gone through as we know Shanns feelings about her . I imagine similar treatment to Lennie. Such a gorgeous, little princess. Hope she has a day filled with lots of presents, cake and treats .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Huge Happy 5th Birthday G 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Hope you have an amazing day filled with smiles, happiness and love 🩷🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happy 5th birthday G! I hope you have the most amazing day & I hope you get spoilt rotten by those that actually care about you & I hope that you are treated like a little princess on your special day ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.