Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy 5th Birthday to a beautiful girl who deserves the absolute world and more 🎂🥳🎁🎈
I hope your day is as precious as you, you eat lots of cake, are spoiled rotten and just be a carefree, happy child ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So Shann is essentially saying she’s let G make her own (wrong) decision to not be at home with Shann. That why she’s the little mermaid? Jesus Christ she talks some tit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She gives 0 shits that it’s G’s birthday today. It’s alllll about Shan as always 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
How can 1 person find so many lyrics that are about her own life? She sings songs like she wrote them. Stealing other people’s history/ trauma AGAIN. Not sure if I’ve mentioned this but I literally can not STAND that girl.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Guys I’ve done a post on my dish the tea TikTok account if you wanna wish her happy birthday in comments. Also have put a warning that anyone mentions the name will be blocked and removed ❤
---
DID YOUU ALSO KNOW SHAN THAT APRIL IS YOUR CHILDS BIRTHDAY YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL

I’ll come back tonight for night shift I can’t watch her today she’s angering me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Guys I’ve done a post on my dish the tea TikTok account if you wanna wish her happy birthday in comments. Also have put a warning that anyone mentions the name will be blocked and removed ❤
---
DID YOUU ALSO KNOW SHAN THAT APRIL IS YOUR CHILDS BIRTHDAY YOU ABSOLUTE FOOL

I’ll come back tonight for night shift I can’t watch her today she’s angering me
Yeah I'm not watching the selfish witch today either! Making it all about her as usual!!! She's not getting my time today!

• Heart

Happy birthday little one 🎈🎁🥳 i hope your day is filled with love, laughter and lots of birthday cake 🎂 just like you deserve! ❤
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry only just started following this thread but what is up with her and that necklace? What is so significant about it?
Also who's dead?

Reactions: 3
Shannon giving out parenting advise to other parents on her daughters 5th birthday who she hasn't seen for weeks & weeks and who she neglected to the point they were removed!

Male it make sense you nutjob
---
Also please stop pretending your some sort of bad witch! I'd crumple you like a crisp packet you bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So much advice she’s giving out today! Wow.. didn’t realise she was super bleeping nanny and had a degree in childcare. 😡😡😡 children need your time.. she says! You’re a bleeping joke

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Wow!!! She acts like she’s super Mum- it’s shameful. She hasn’t even got her children at home with her!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Statement of the year…
“It’s the child that’s important here, you absolute muppet”
Fuckin hell shann why can’t you do this for your own children!! In fact don’t, don’t bleeping bother. They’re far better off without you!
---
Shann you stuck up, narcissistic, self
centred witch! I wouldn’t send a bleeping fly for you to look after never mind a child 😡😡😡
Now she’s telling people to duck schools and homeschool their kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.