Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proper mugged us off tonight didn't she. Thought we were in for a good one but the come down was too quick this time.

Reactions: 8
People don't get it Shann, because you literally contradict everything you say in the next sentence!!!

Reactions: 10
Gaz I luv you do much give lennie a big hug from me pls and lewwna buy lennie a bigger one tell him we're fighting for him and won't stop

Reactions: 5
Bored now signing off for the night I did try and get some real answers though!!! This ‘troll’ is over and out

Reactions: 7
Proper mugged us off tonight didn't she. Thought we were in for a good one but the come down was too quick this time.
Oh bugger!
I'm on a night shift and was hoping she was in for an all nighter

Reactions: 6
Shan, you are having us on now, surely. You got pissed off at a bus stop because a woman was ignoring her kid when you done nothing but go live when your kids wanted attention, and now your kids have been in the system for 16 months but you have the fucking cheek to criticise another mother. Wow, you are something else

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.