Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she have the comments back on?? I had to turn her off, I was ready to stab myself in the eye!!

Reactions: 5
Oh she is on one ....what about you taking accountability for YOUR actions!! We can tuck our children in tonight and tell them we love them... can you???

Reactions: 13
Why don’t people just leave and not watch her & see what she does because all she does is rant & preach I couldn’t sit in her live like they do for hours she makes my head spin after 5 minutes

Reactions: 6
I think she enjoys not having her kids cos she can get stoned all day and/or sniff coke and not have any responsibility.

Reactions: 13
For someone who says they "are healed" she never stops talking about it....change the record love!

Reactions: 10
Honestly, she's not listening to ppl!!! Such a self centred prick she is. "You're not respecting my boundaries" oh shann piss off

Honestly, she's not listening to ppl!!! Such a self centred prick she is. "You're not respecting my boundaries" oh shann piss off
Honestly, people are wasting their time trying to talk to her.....she can only see her way and that is it, she won't listen to anyone else....respect my boundaries blah blah blah

Honestly you kill me with the recaps just brilliant

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.