Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
we went over there last night but it then ended up in us moving to the drama thread with Nick, Lux and Peter Monn 😂😂
it got messy really quickly 😂😂

I've just watched Petty Paiges upload on the Shane pallet.
i LOVE how honest she is even with ass licker Lux there 😬
Omg Paige’s video!! Rich is embarrassing as HELL.

Reactions: 1

Dontspillthemilk

VIP Member
and Shane didn't have to show us that hole in his jeans between his thick thighs. Is it just me but is there no chemistry between Shane and Ryland?
I always think they are really awkward around each other!?

Absolutely didn’t need 26 minutes of him discussing about being poor and scared of flying. Oh boo hoo, suck it up buttercup.

Anyone else get really bad motion sickness with Andrew spinning the camera around endlessly?

View attachment 45137

So it’s gonna be about 9 hours long in total 😐
I was so convinced it was going to be behind YouTube’s paywall... all 9 episodes uploaded at once, or watch week by week for free

Yel

Chatty Member
I can't click play on a clevver video, they're one of those channles that hoover up keywords with crappy videos that usually are just reading a tweet.

Pιrικα

Funny how Shane after all these can sue Sanders but none of his victims will sue him for exploitation of minors and predatory behavior...

Yel

Chatty Member
I feel like I shouldn't have renamed this thread now, sorry @Oohthedrama - was getting so many jake paul and shane threads in different palces covering the same show.

Just looking at grav3yardgirl and jefree's stats and they are now exactly back to where they were before the Shane show. All they seem to have got was a boost for a month that dropped off quickly. People are giving shane too much credit for his "power".

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I love Jeffree! I can’t deny it

Shane is a wet flannel who claims to be anxiety ridden and scared of his own shadow (which I think is a total lie)

He takes Halo...
if Shane were to eat some vegetables and some grilled chicken, his skin would clear up and his anxiety will go down.

I love Jeffree! I can’t deny it

Shane is a wet flannel who claims to be anxiety ridden and scared of his own shadow (which I think is a total lie)

He takes Halo...
but didn't he unfollow Tati on all social media platforms?.

Last edited:

VelvetTears

How many times is he going to say oh my god. So irritating.
I love Jeffree Star but have no idea how good his make up is (other than look) because it's out of my price range.

AnniaDrama

Saw this on reddit and found it funny lol

1593096177123.png

6 years later he still doesn't seem to be able to take criticism. I'd like to say he's matured, but the way he reacted at some of the criticism he got on the docuseries ad for the pallet and how he handled the criticism now and how he still gaslights people, I don't see much growth since then.

Last edited:

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This was a hell of a lot of padding, I respect him enough to keep watching and hope it goes a bit deeper, the views were insane and in the first few hours alone! He’s set himself up for a lot of criticism if he goes too soft on him, people want the truth from Shane not a network style kiss ass piece, he’s getting the recognition and sponsorship all channels fight to receive but I hope it’s not at the cost of content.

I’m being pessimistic and I hope I’m gonna be proven wrong, I don’t actually WANT him to rip him apart at all, but I want the truth behind team ten, why Nick Crompton left, what happened with the twins and Alissa and Erica etc.
It’s very high school drama but it’s high school drama with millions on the line. I’m glad we have this chat here to trash it out as it continues!!

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Did Shane properly addressed the past black face or anything or did he just make up excuses? I know he deleted all the videos/podcast with problematic content, but I don't remember if he addressed anything or not since I haven't been following him for a long while.

Ricky, a former friend/roomate of Andrew liked this tweet. Is it me or all those friendships are crumbling?

View attachment 160219
Yes he did

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
The link to the drama idiots thread 🤣🤣