Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
guys does jeffree have a thread on here? im actually so nosy
Yes

Reactions: 1

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Somewhat off topic and I'm not really surprised at it (also I may have missed it mentioned, I haven't caught up on this thread yet) - but not a mention about anything from Bunny/Grav3yard Girl? Shane tried to save her channel, seemed to keep in touch with her and she filmed a Mukbang with Jeffree Star and Rich Lux. I wonder what side, if any, she is on? We'll probably never know, she's busy unboxing stuff and reviewing hair curlers like nothing's happening.

I don't follow her (or them) on any socials, is she still following them both?
I don't think that Shane kept in touch with Bunny/Grav3yard Girl (IMO) especially after she tried to pull a scared on Shane and his crew. Garrett scared Bunny and Bunny was angry about it. LMAO, really Bunnyl when they were in the haunted doll store. I don't think that Shane series helped that much maybe at first it did. But her old viewers didn't like the new changes and she went back to her old ways. The fact that Shane asked her to be more open about how successful she has been on youtube which didn't help when she had that Starbucks meltdown.

Yes she did film that Mukbang with Jeffree Star but Rich Lux was there and I got the impressed that Bunny was really surprised to see Rich Lux there that is for sure. Bunny thought that she was going to have Jeffree Star all to herself.

God only knows what Bunny Knows about this dramageddon, if she knows anything at all.

• Haha

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
I'm thinking they will find a way to keep it

PartOfMe

That was crap, I'm not sure if I believe Shane had no idea about any of this - think he was pretending to be niave. He contacted him to do it! This is gonna be long and drawn out. When is part two coming?

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Jada Pinkett Smith and Jaden Smith have blasted him on Twitter for a nasty old video he did about Willow Smith.

2020 has been a crazy year...

Shane tends to be teflon so I figure he will move on eventually, but this is probably the most backlash he has ever faced.
See here's the deal Liza , David's Ex from the Vlog Squad, worked with Will Smith who is the Father to Willow Smith and Trisha Paytas is out there trying to get David and the Vlog Squad cancelled again. So Shane may be toast this time around and Plus Porsha Williams is talking about him too.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I'd only watch this if he condensed this 10 hour series into 1 hour of interesting stuff. But 10 hours is an insulting amount of time to give up to watch poorly filmed amateur footage.

He only ever wears makeup as a joke, until he clocked how much jefree makes and decided he wanted a bit of the action. All just seems like a cash grab and don't believe he's actually passionate about any of it.
I agree.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
The parts where Shane is claiming to have misophonia absolutely sent me.
This!! He literally shows inside his mouth on Instagram when has food in it and eats like the pig he is but he just had to pretend he had something because it was popular to say then 🙄 but the people that actually suffer (myself included) don't say they have it because it's trendy.

The thought of Shane and Ryland having a child makes me very angry. That poor kid!
I think it's disgusting that they've gotten as far as they have. What sane person wants these 2 digsuting, vile creatures a baby?!

Anyways, Morgan has become annoying af.
Every 6 months, does a video complaining and saying her life is falling apart and nothing ever goes right for her and she's homeless (so much rage when she makes out she has nowhere to live!). Just fuck off. She's really annoying with those contractors too, leave then alone and let them do their job ffs.

I'm totally out of the loop... why have they moved back to LA?
Because they need to keep the LA ties as Shane is writing a script (😂 😂) and wants to be able to sell it to a big Hollywood exec, hahahaha.

I think his podcast is going to get him canceled again smh some people never learn
Still waiting for this. Even in his videos you can see he hasn't learned. He's still the same person 🙄

Came across his new videos on YouTube all about Jeffree and was like wtf is he back?! No (serious) mention of his cancellation just lots of little jokes or anything that went on with Tati, all focussed on Jeffree leaving YouTube and Shane showing the 2nd pallet they never got to release (weirdly enough called Doomsday)

also yes the mention of him and Ryland having a baby?! Wtf?!
It doesn't get mentioned because he wants everyone to forget. He just goes on about his feelings to try make people feel sorry for him.

Shane is such a weird YouTuber. Seems indestructible. No matter how many cancellations, he’s still around and posting like it never happened.
Hopefully one day, one of those cancellations stick.

Shane has came back, receives therapy but an utter jerk to ryland. What's with putting high expectations on Ry and then humiliating him afterwards. For example, all the Christmas cooking/baking.
I don't believe for one second he's in therapy. He's always been a jerk to... Well, everyone. He treats everyone likes he's above them.

I'm so glad Garret and Andrew seem to have dropped him. The way he used to treat Garret was disgusting, constant belittling and put downs to try elevate himself.

Shane's new camera guy is trying to be Andrew IMO. They know people loved Andrew and his laugh and are trying to replicate that.

Garret doesn't upload often and his videos almost never really have any direction but they are far more enjoyable and joyful than anything Shane and his arselickers have ever put out.

LurkyLou

Oh really? Apart from the bf who else is paid for?

JS must be one of the richest people on social media.
Jeffree has alienated almost everyone in the American beauty community. He has quite the reputation for collecting dirt. And God help you if you piss him off because honey, he will spill that tea. I bet Shane didn't cover that little piece of information in his docu series, did he? Star paints himself out to be a victim but he is anything but. That man thrives off negativity. I don't follow him on YouTube or social media but from what I've seen and read, he has no real friends. The only people he hangs out with is his boyfriend (Dontspillthemilk pretty much summed up that relationship right there) and people who work for him.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
yeah he defo is, but why take a whole year off then edit it all out anyway. He really winds me up at the moment. His 'tea' is cold and we've seen Jeffery brag about how rich he is already. His funny old videos were best and when he's with Garrett and Drew.
He’s so boring. He never leaves the house. He makes his money off others popularity. Andrew will do most of the work I assume.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I heard that Shane's Mother also used the N Word is that true?

There is a video with Tana peeing on Shane because she had turned 18 and Shane said that he had a dream about it.

• Wow