Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumoss

Why isn't anyone talking about how back in the day all the popular YouTubers made a joint channel called 'The Station', later called 'Makers Studio' which was eventually sold to Disney. Shane Dawson and Phillip Defranco had a falling out when 'The Station' first started due to 'conflicting ideas' and there was major beef that NO ONE ever found out about. I have a feeling it was to do with Shanes shit he is getting dragged for now.

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Yel

Chatty Member
I like Shane in theory but realise I don't much like his videos if that makes any sense at all.
Same here. I'm not surprised it's half baked and not that good. The more people praise him for his content the worse it seems to get!

There's so much better content out there.

Will give this one a swerve

Pιrικα

Can someone sum what he said? I'm away from home for 2 days and I have no data to watch the video

Yel

Chatty Member
Ah sorry you posted the same video, yours didn't load when I posted it!

I'm quite liking mat pat's and inabbers videos - really showing up how bad the Shane Dawson show was. Glad to see it as was getting ridiculous people praising him for such a waste of time.

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
The whole time I was thinking ok so this guy Milo used voice technology to trick her and any minute it's going to tie into the story.

I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get through Brittani's audio book...

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Did anyone watch Shane's instalive today? I started watching it but he kept messing with his iphone and I just stopped watching and I went back to it again and he was talking about not wanting to release any of the drama and some other things. I fell asleep when I was watching this. But I heard that he said that he doesn't want to release the video about the launch of the makeup. Shane is triggered and that is for sure.

ETA:

Last edited:

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
View attachment 49044

Who wrote the description for his merchandise?! Function and fashion merge... Let’s not oversell the product now. It’s an ugly pig backpack made with cheap materials and gouged up pricing.

I see his bags were made in China so I’m guessing the materials were not ethically sourced or made... I hope he does his next series on where his new merchandise came from and how it was made- totally above board and not from a sweatshop I’m sure...
80 dollars. Jeeeeeeeeeeesus

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
this was funny.
Ahaha omg I love u for sharing this!

I used to watch bunny a little about 4 years ago. it was like watching the after effect of a mix of drugs all at once. lmao. it was kinda entertaining but i had to unsub before she blew out my eardrums permanently.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
E57466B5-9BC7-4E6F-AE26-8F7DCE8CCC18.jpeg

looks like a beauty guru to me.....
granted Poppy Deyes is in the guru section so Shane you have a chance 😂😂😂

• Haha

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Anyone else really liking his content now? I did used to like him years ago, but got so boring when all he was doing every day was spray painting junk food or breaking something. He got stuck in trying to release a new video every single day even if it was trash.

Now he.s doing a long well thought out video every couple of weeks and it's working really well for him. Views and subs are staying high.

The tana con video was well done, if not a bit biased but that's totally understandable as they are friends so would be next to impossible to be totally impartial.

Just been watching the GRAV3YARDGIRL 3 part video and really enjoyed it

I don't like these because I'm sure that he will only be putting them in a over all positive light.

Yel

Chatty Member
Agree Shane came across as really fake in the Jake Paul ones. Really dramatic for no reason and not believable.

He did overact in the Jefree ones, going on "OMG this car is worth more than my house!!!!" when the car was 350k and his house he bought several years ago for 1.6m. He acted up enough on the jefree one, but kinda forgave him as it was entertaining.

I'm still pissed I wasted 7 hours watching the Jake Paul one for no payoff. I feel cheated and Shane taking months off after it seems over the top.

I think he probably just replied to True Geordie to be kind and exploring possibilities for the next show.

I'm meh at a Beiber one, if Jake Paul can twist and distort the narrative to suit him I'm sure Beiber will do also.

These are the stats because I like a graph. I think there's no saving Bunny, her style of videos and shouting just doesn't work anymore. They give me a headache.

bunny.jpg
jefree.jpg

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I know Jeffree is making alot of money from it but Shane is not very different to other people who have used him.
Shane is just a pussy who is too scared to face the consequences of spilling the beauty community tea incase he's seen in a bad light!
I have unsubscribed from him. Not like he posts anything anymore lol
I feel like he started of with this idea, that he wanted to take a closer look as the beauty industry.
And very quickly that changed,
Shane didn’t want to “expose” the community, he wanted to be part of it.