Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
it’s his act but most people don’t seem to get that it’s an act. I don’t understand how so many fall for it.
No he doesn’t make the money Jeffree does but nothing many do 😐
Jeffree’s work ethic is outstanding!!!
Like him or not he works damn hard and has a passion for everything he does.
Shane takes 3 months to upload a video (with a team helping him) and even then he’s doing it at the last minute like it’s homework he forgot to do.

this is 100000000% a cash grab.
It would be the same as having pewdiepie doing a collab with Jeffree star 🤷‍♀️
just because he’s a gay man on youtube doesn’t mean he’s part of the beauty community 🤷‍♀️
I can’t understand how so many are blinded to it
that's a really good point. I agree.
there is a lady on youtube that talked about Shane putting an act during this series. Her name is "without a crystal ball" This lady has had it and I don't blame her.

there was another Shane video by her and I can't find it. I don't know what happened.

Reactions: 1

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Jeffree is running multiple businesses, buying a house, emptying a house, putting a house up for sale. 😐
arranging meet and greets for Europe, uploading to his YouTube, bitching on Twitter and ranting on Instagram 🙄

Shane is eating Cheetos and dry cereal 😐
and drinking diet root beer. lol

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god....
30 min in I increased that to 1.5x speed damn quick 😐

the more this goes on the more I dislike Shane. Andrew seems to do most of the work on the Dawson side of things. 😏 and as much as I like jeffree I don’t buy this friendship at all.

1.38am... I need to sleep. Il be back to rant 🤣
What Happened to the Rant, LOL?

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh interesting, did he just release it without a tedious build up? Kudos if he did.

I'll wait for someone else to watch it, I'm still pissed over the hours of my time he wasted for the Jake Paul nothingness.

He teased it for a while, saying it would be released on his birthday. He’s actually filmed this with her. From the point she admitted she needed help.
But that same bloody therapist Katie (whatever she was called) is with him. I’m ten minutes in.
Really interested to see how he handles this.
When Louis Theroux made a mess of it, I don’t have high hopes.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I enjoyed it too! That's his 'office' where he films his conspiracy videos, Morgan is currently living there. But I think they've been staying there too cause I read somewhere that he has rats in his other house. :ROFLMAO:
Yes they do have rats and Shane uploaded a photo where they drained their pool at home.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Is the logo not just a Nirvana smiley face X Pig?
Definitely agree with the James Charles replacement needed and Shane seems easier to manipulate/manage than James.
I keep saying I am done and this series is just an Adocumentary but I will be there for the next instalment...because deep down, like most I am there for J* not Shane.
Who do you think Shane is filming with after this series?
Maybe his next series will be on Ryland's channel of them planning their wedding.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
No shane it doesn’t make sense.

how did he even get to make so much money when he had views like that?? Surely when people saw these videos years ago he should have been called out.
and why does he always look unwashed?
Oh he was called out mostly only on youtube.

nemidiso

Okay. All jokes aside I'm literally shocked. Just watched the last video and reasearched on Brittani and Milos (discovered the other gossip site's thread) and found stuff on facebook about Milos and I have no words. This is so creepy and I fully believe that the guy is scary and dangerous.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
I enjoyed it too! That's his 'office' where he films his conspiracy videos, Morgan is currently living there. But I think they've been staying there too cause I read somewhere that he has rats in his other house. :ROFLMAO:
That flat is haunted too.

Andjello

Chatty Member
Shane has came back, receives therapy but an utter jerk to ryland. What's with putting high expectations on Ry and then humiliating him afterwards. For example, all the Christmas cooking/baking.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Has anyone seen this video?

I just can't believe that She didn't understand the negative impact of the n word. I'm sorry. Just can't.
This was Shane's old friend that Shane were call the n word in his videos back in the day and she is from the caribbean and she just stupid. She claims that she didn't know that the n word carried so much weight in the usa. SMH. what's weird is that she has a go fund me page for IVF treatments like really you work in entertainment.

leoladyxo

VIP Member
I think the moment in that video where he keeps saying, “does that make sense?” is quite telling. I mean, he must have realised at that point that most people watching were not sharing his views or opinions.

That being said, I haven’t really engaged with any of Shane‘s content in 10 plus years with the exception of the Jake Paul series. I had never heard any of these rumours about him before or seen any of these clips, so I’m thinking that there are maybe many others like me. IE, we understand that he is prolific but have not been so into the You Tube community to know that he had been saying things like this.

Blue Rose

VIP Member
No shane it doesn’t make sense.

how did he even get to make so much money when he had views like that?? Surely when people saw these videos years ago he should have been called out.
and why does he always look unwashed?
Because he thinks uncleanliness makes him relatable.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I actually really like all the colours of both palettes, and would wear all of them apart from the bright yellow (but might be tempted now to rock the look!) I've never had any JS cosmetics before but I have heard the quality is brilliant.
I'll be happy to give a review also once I get them!