Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alex is an absolute snake. I’ve said it from the start I can’t stand the little twerp. He’s a snake and he’s a liar and I’m delighted people are seeing it.

Wasn’t he cleaning his house or moving house when he missed the happy hour pod cast 😂
Is this the new “my dog at my homework “ 😆
I agree.He's terrible.

So kuckian crawled out of the woodwork this weekend 😂😂 anyone watch his “apology”

😂

It’s hilarious 😂😂 I love how much he annoys the other drama channels.
I just wat to know where peppa is gone 😂😂
They’re all FAR worse than the drama they bleeping commentate on aren’t they!! They fight like duck and it’s always broadcast everywhere on Twitter!

Nick seem to fight with everyone, and also shag everyone.
The girls that never made the cheer team are Ali and Ashley. Embarrassment.
Rich Lux is a snake, I can’t understand how he’s avoided being called out and how he seems to be friends with everyone.
Dusty Dailey makes me gag 😂😂 he’s like an overgrown teenage boy yet he’s in his 30’s

Reactions: 2
Nick is by far my fave! I like him purely cos he’s hilariously open and honest about his life and failures.

Dustin just seems to plod along and I can’t really be arsed with Ashley, Ali or Paige. All boring as duck.

Rich has been called out of late, racism or whatever. He can’t string a coherent sentence together to save his life but calls himself a commentary channel? Makes no sense at all. He’s a comedy channel at best, he could easy be a reaction comedy channel! That would be a better fit. He’s Jeffree’s mate now and is in Shane’s docuseries so.... I’m sure there’ll be more fuckery to come out with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Nick snider is having his house warming party this weekend! The only people I know who watches these losers is you and @LasVegas702🤣🤣
Oh yeah he’s got an array of arse licking cocks at his housewarming party! (No gay pun intended hahaha)

Last edited by a moderator:
You obviously missed his tweet 🤣 looks like a lot of Adam and Eve toys are out ready for the party 😬
Poor dusty couldn’t make it 😂

You obviously missed his tweet 🤣 looks like a lot of Adam and Eve toys are out ready for the party 😬
Poor dusty couldn’t make it 😂
Omg I don’t miss anything mate! That butt plug 😳😵

Dusty has “other plans”. He’s nothing like them lot socially. Paige was hammered her first night.

• Haha
I’m pretty sure Paige was hammered before she dropped the baby off at her mums 🤣
Nick has been deleting his lives lately and I’m not impressed 🤣 I really liked him before he joined Rich in Texas/up Jeffrees ass. I don’t have much time for him now but I always enjoyed his lives as background noise 🤣 Did you see the one he did on Thursday evening? Sooo dramatic 🤣🤣 he was saying he’s been getting hate because of the people he has/hasn’t invited to his party, he’s legitimately trying to make himself relevant

twit 🤣🤣

I’m pretty sure Paige was hammered before she dropped the baby off at her mums 🤣
Nick has been deleting his lives lately and I’m not impressed 🤣 I really liked him before he joined Rich in Texas/up Jeffrees ass. I don’t have much time for him now but I always enjoyed his lives as background noise 🤣 Did you see the one he did on Thursday evening? Sooo dramatic 🤣🤣 he was saying he’s been getting hate because of the people he has/hasn’t invited to his party, he’s legitimately trying to make himself relevant

twit 🤣🤣
I actually think Nick is the best of he bad bunch, he gets a laugh out of me.

I watched some of it but I’m in the UK and he always seems to stream when I’m going to bed!

Rich Lux is as thick as tit it pains me when he tries to type out a relatable message. Just stick to saying “the house” and slapping a fan around!!

Should we move this lot to the drama channel thread 😳🤡

I actually think Nick is the best of he bad bunch, he gets a laugh out of me.

I watched some of it but I’m in the UK and he always seems to stream when I’m going to bed!

Rich Lux is as thick as tit it pains me when he tries to type out a relatable message. Just stick to saying “the house” and slapping a fan around!!

Should we move this lot to the drama channel thread 😳🤡
yeah I kinda agree. I hate his collabs with Lux but for all his faults I do still watch him and he’s definitely my favourite. I think he gets easily influenced by others though.
let’s just say I liked him before he had YouTube friends 🤣
(Ignore the fact he had drug and alcohol problems then 😂)

• Haha
yeah I kinda agree. I hate his collabs with Lux but for all his faults I do still watch him and he’s definitely my favourite. I think he gets easily influenced by others though.
let’s just say I liked him before he had YouTube friends 🤣
(Ignore the fact he had drug and alcohol problems then 😂)
Peter monn though? He’s like a broken frigging record

• Haha
Peter monn though? He’s like a broken frigging record
Peter Monn is unraveling and I’m enjoying it 🤣
In the space of a month his mild bullying In High school has turned into life threatening bullying 🤣 he can’t keep up with his own lies at this point.

i liked his upload with that poor Starbucks lad. He’s a cute kid but damn Peter makes me so uncomfortable when he’s around those guys. It’s awkward as hell.

he’s gonna be fuming that video did better than anything he usually puts up 🤣

I watched Paige’s live getting ready this morning!!
rich wasn’t there, he went to bed.
not a whole lot of drama but dusty did super chat a few times, Ali wasn’t there and wasn’t mentioned (apart from PP saying she watches her)

what went on?!!

Edit....
Oh dusty in your dreams do you look like this 🤣

679B8193-4AB7-481D-A7C8-69FF7A2BE842.jpeg

I watched Paige’s live getting ready this morning!!
rich wasn’t there, he went to bed.
not a whole lot of drama but dusty did super chat a few times, Ali wasn’t there and wasn’t mentioned (apart from PP saying she watches her)

what went on?!!

Edit....
Oh dusty in your dreams do you look like this 🤣

View attachment 54248
Appar she tit talked him and his relationship and now “he’s done”. Have a look on Twitter there’s a few cryptic tweets but then he says her name later on.

Appar she tit talked him and his relationship and now “he’s done”. Have a look on Twitter there’s a few cryptic tweets but then he says her name later on.
I fell down the hole and I’ve struggled to get back out 🤣

Dustin fights with everyone, he had a fight with nick a while back that resulted in the usual indirect bitchy tweets
i really don’t like Ali though. Herself and Ashley Kyle do my head in.

so Ali was at the meet up and this argument was going on around that time...
They’re like children

I can’t find either of them saying exactly how it started. ABH pallets have been mentioned by someone 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I fell down the hole and I’ve struggled to get back out 🤣

Dustin fights with everyone, he had a fight with nick a while back that resulted in the usual indirect bitchy tweets
i really don’t like Ali though. Herself and Ashley Kyle do my head in.

so Ali was at the meet up and this argument was going on around that time...
They’re like children

I can’t find either of them saying exactly how it started. ABH pallets have been mentioned by someone 🤷‍♀️
I remember seeing a tweet about ABH from Ali and they disagreed about something. She said she would text him and then all hell broke lose the day after.

He’s blocked her. She’s fuming about it. Dusty is stubborn as duck. She’s just a weird one.