Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AnniaDrama

I don't believe his past was as dark as he claims it was.Many people online exaggerate about their past because they want to excuse their current behaviors. If his past was soo problematic then why there are lots of clips with him and his mom having a good time? and he also had a good relationship with his cousin and had a lot of friends. I call BS.
I meant his past videos being so problematic, not his alleged past trauma. That I have no idea.

People have been taking about Shane's old videos e.g. black youtubers and no one wanted to listen to them.

and then there is Gabbie Hanna that stated that Shane told her that Jeffree Star was still using the N word. WOW. This just gets crazier by the minute.
Wait what? When did Gabbie Hanna say that? Did it get traction?

Reactions: 1

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Agree. Bet episode 9 coincides with the drop date of the product

You’d think he would have gone through a vigourous skin care regime before launching beauty products. Unless he’s trying to go away from that and the ‘makeup is for everyone’ angle.

I love Jeffree, always found him intriguing but I like him more and more lately. Shane’s actually annoying me as you can see how seriously Jeffree takes business and you’ve got shame constantly messing around
oh gawd there are 5 more parts to go. ☹ I'm not going to make it.

Last edited:

LasVegas702

VIP Member
oh my god...to actually be able and hear this....disgusting....he needs to close all his social media and crawl back to his cave. Shane is a racist prick hiding under a mask.
this stuff has been out for years and I'm surprised that more people don't know about it. Yes, it's disgusting.

Yel

Chatty Member
It's live! Part one is 40 minutes and has had 500k views in the first 25 mins of going live. Wow! Will be back after watching

Yel

Chatty Member
I’ve never been a fan of Shane
but he made an absolute fool of himself with the Jake Paul documentary, first of all by dragging it out,
then the breakdowns because of the tiniest bit of criticism which pushed back the next episode so he could re-edit.. again... and again... and again.
And finally after so many weeks the documentary revealed we wasted our time and nothing more.
The Eugenia Cooney “interview” was the nail in the coffin for me.

Will the fake therapist Kate be dragged back into this one 😬
I don’t like him as a person and can’t understand the attraction.
I did like him for 5 min video doing random shit in his kitchen, he's can be quite funny.

But this long form content with Katie and his ridiculous outburst over tiny percent that gave negative feedback has made me not ever want to watch him again.

Now everyone is doing 40+ Min videos I don't watch much youtube. I'd rather watch a well made TV show or movie. Shane it's just amator shot and edited footage. Emperor's New clothes.

I love the fact that Shane said it would be a nine part series, got the bag and then just said nah fuck it I’ll just make a slapped together finale to cut it short 😂

LasVegas702

VIP Member
Is the logo not just a Nirvana smiley face X Pig?
Definitely agree with the James Charles replacement needed and Shane seems easier to manipulate/manage than James.
I keep saying I am done and this series is just an Adocumentary but I will be there for the next instalment...because deep down, like most I am there for J* not Shane.
Who do you think Shane is filming with after this series?
Yes, just in black and Pink minus the smile with the tongue out.
I have no idea who Shane will do a series on next.

Kthxbye

Chatty Member
I got as far as checkout on Beauty Bay and now its stuck transferring to paypal. Dont think I'll be able to get it as it's now showing as sold out (wanted the palette bundle)
I've been a follower of Shane's since way back in his Shanaynay days, and personally I dont think this move into cosmetics is a big fake for him, it just seems a natural development, although on a huge Jeffree scale.

Yel

Chatty Member
Both Shane and the therapist did long IG / Snap videos over the weekend. The therapist came across as quite defensive and was saying shes blocking people, wasn't doing herself any favours.

I think Felix has had the best response to this

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
go to 2:29
Was this girl with the team ten bus not after all that?
To be honest I don’t give it that much attention but I totally believe he plays away from home regularly

Side note, she can’t sing for sh*t but her songs are annoyingly catchy ?

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
This made me so angry.
Kati Morton is a “marriage and family therapist”
Who’s goal is to “educate and empower you”
She welcomes open communication, yet responds to none of the valid criticism or concerns she received. The comments in this are more interesting than her excuses, some call her out in a really intelligent, none aggressive way and not one is replied to yet the “fans” get hearted comment ?
I think she’s more “YouTuber” than “therapist” and far to annoying to watch again.
I hope the grav3yardgirl effect applies to her channel as well, a few extra views and then back to being irrelevant.

LasVegas702

VIP Member
But whoever is handling the ordering ecommerce for this collection should have bumped up their bandwidth before this launch in order to avoid this situation.

Greenlentils

VIP Member
I'm surprised this thread isn't more active!

I thought Shane had totally disappeared from Youtube but I stumbled upon Ryland's moving vlog and it made me so angry.

The fact that they've bought that house is reason enough to believe that karma doesn't exist. How can Shane just get away with being such a bad person repeatedly and still reap rewards.