Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Shan did a tiktok basically saying who is going to help her get into the top 10 in the Easter competition. So essentially who is going to give her money. This was someone’s comment and her response and it’s really pissed me off
That's how all these begging creators see the competitions 'a bit of fun', it's not fun when children and the vulnerable are gifting

Reactions: 4
Fair enough she’s got Covid so she’s off work but get off live. Moaning about how ill she feels yet is sat on tiktok?

So Shan did a tiktok basically saying who is going to help her get into the top 10 in the Easter competition. So essentially who is going to give her money. This was someone’s comment and her response and it’s really pissed me off
Naughty shan😡😡😡just as bad as rest of the beggars!!! Bit of fun ...yeah right!!!😡

Naughty shan😡😡😡just as bad as rest of the beggars!!! Bit of fun ...yeah right!!!😡
It's not fun , it's to line their pockets with everybody else's hard earned cash , which mostly goes to tik tok..Pointless really!! Don't donate people it means that the fringe goblin will be able to fully mingle with humans and drive illegally whilst on live..I vote she stays in her house, I'm sure the legal drivers are enjoying the quiet roads these days 😆

• Haha
Poor shan looked so poorly, but why she thought it was a good idea to sit on a live and just beg for gifts is beyond me. Go get yourself better. Get back to work and earn your own money. I don't understand her or trunchy when they are on lives. They either talk in code about other people, or don't talk about anything real.
When shan got that easter egg hunt thing just on the live. Trunchys face. She was green you could see how jealous she was and then once shan had gone pretened to get upset over being thankful of people sending her money, total jokes.

Poor shan looked so poorly, but why she thought it was a good idea to sit on a live and just beg for gifts is beyond me. Go get yourself better. Get back to work and earn your own money. I don't understand her or trunchy when they are on lives. They either talk in code about other people, or don't talk about anything real.
When shan got that easter egg hunt thing just on the live. Trunchys face. She was green you could see how jealous she was and then once shan had gone pretened to get upset over being thankful of people sending her money, total jokes.
Every part of The fringe Goblin is fake apart from the fringe , That is very real 😳 She can't be jealous of shann! Everybody is jealous of her apparently and she has ruffled feathers on the leader board! I would rather be skint than beg people's money for a hobby. Go for a walk and find a job!! 😡

Reactions: 3
I've been watching shann for months as I have MS, and thought she was nice at start. But over the months to see her children get taken off her and Adam finish with her, I've seen her change so much, for the worse.
I can't stand to watch her now as that thing always in the box irrates the hell out of me!!
Having MS no 2 people are the same, yes we share similar symptoms, but we all different, my mobility is worse than hers and I couldn't do half the stuff she does. I feel sorry for her children and hope they aren't suffering.

• Heart
Shann basically addmitred she needed people to gift as shes going struggle with not being able to work atm

Reactions: 1
I can't stand when that moma is in her box! She thinks she's funny & witty answers for shan I wish she would drop her! I'm really trying to connect with shan but I can't with that thing always around

[
I can't stand when that moma is in her box! She thinks she's funny & witty answers for shan I wish she would drop her! I'm really trying to connect with shan but I can't with that thing always around
So many of us think the same...she's done so well....would hate that bile fringe goblin bring her down , she needs a good, positive influence around her if she wants those children home😢

Reactions: 2
[

So many of us think the same...she's done so well....would hate that bile fringe goblin bring her down , she needs a good, positive influence around her if she wants those children home😢
im exactly the same. I’m starting to soften to Shan now and want to/am starting to like her again…. But when MP is in the box I have to turn her off.

im exactly the same. I’m starting to soften to Shan now and want to/am starting to like her again…. But when MP is in the box I have to turn her off.
Same...just can't stand that horrible woman! I would watch her more if she wasn't constantly in her box

Same...just can't stand that horrible woman! I would watch her more if she wasn't constantly in her box
Shan!@@!! Listen to us!!!! Get rid of that vile fringe goblin....please!!!!! She's doing you no favours!!!!

Reactions: 2
Goblin in shans box yet again answering all her questions thinking she's funny as usual.....literally can't stand her

• Angry
why has shann changed it from shann fam? Wonder if she’ll bring out tit new merch. Defo waisted my money on her merch. She’s an okay person but I don’t wear her merch anymore. She’s not been on with fringe goblin for a while not that I’ve seen anyway. Wonder if she’s starting to realise that the goblin is a bad influence
Unfortunately she was on with her earlier. Couldn’t watch as fringe goblin hurts my eyes and ears
Both begging off kids and vulnerable people , exploiting naieve human kindness to buy cars , pay rent , purchase fags and monsters .
Covid strikes as a bank holiday falls ??? Busy time for bar staff ??
People softening to the manipulative calculated lives of a clear narcistic beggar / influencer .
Ms sufferers commenting the truth . Don’t be taken in she’s still persecuting people who have helped her no end in the past without limit , but who are now too hurt too upset to try anymore.
The begging intensifies , the children time away from their birth mother extends , bonds forming with their carers become stronger .
Soon showannon will be a distant memory just like tik tok begging will become less attractive and ankles behind ear photos will be flooding o

Reactions: 1
Just seen Shanns latest video that she hopes todays the day she's negative.... she's been out the last few days. I know it's not a requirement to stay in anymore but I wouldn't wanna spread covid to anyone. I had covid a month ago and there wasn't rules but I stayed home. I popped out once cos I really needed to mentally but I wore a mask and only walked around my really quite block

Ive tried watching becasue ashuz is in with her but unfortuantly shes in the box again so i lasted 5 seconds :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.