Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a childrens Social Worker and if I was assessing this contact, there would be a plan of long term foster care. This is an awful contact and she is not using child friendly language at all. She is putting all of the blame on the children for her actions and this is emotional abuse. I hope the childrens Social Worker is watching this and this can inform their assessment. The children look frightened to death. There has been no enjoyment in this contact.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’ve sent an email to the management company detailing my worries. They need to know who they’re representing!

I’m a childrens Social Worker and if I was assessing this contact, there would be a plan of long term foster care. This is an awful contact and she is not using child friendly language at all. She is putting all of the blame on the children for her actions and this is emotional abuse. I hope the childrens Social Worker is watching this and this can inform their assessment. The children look frightened to death. There has been no enjoyment in this contact.
Are you able to send an email to the relevant SS if we found out which ones? They may take your concern seriously as this behaviour really concerns me.

Reactions: 4
Imagine being so stressed after 2 hours with your kids!! Listen to how the kids are speaking about their other family members it’s with happiness!! One of them literally said they were hot and she replied so harshly and sighed

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.