Shan_adam #7 No-one watches now Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates, it’ll go to tit in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes gone now and Shan said its a shame so don't know what's going on with her. I'm behind with the gossip 🤷‍♀️
Who knows she is one calculated, evil person. You can tell from things she has said that it's never her that's in the wrong always someone else. She needs to crawl back under the rock she came from. Shan does not need people like that around her if she is getting her life back on track

Reactions: 3
Shan will you please go live .i need some kind of normality in my life today :ROFLMAO: ill even take trunchy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shan will you please go live .i need some kind of normality in my life today :ROFLMAO: ill even take trunchy
Literally what the duck is going on? Oi @Faith61 and @Hairy-poppins get in here. We need to stay safe and away from the crazy.
Ps sorry to all the others on this thread, we’re hiding from someone on another thread haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Literally what the duck is going on? Oi @Faith61 and @Hairy-poppins get in here. We need to stay safe and away from the crazy.
Ps sorry to all the others on this thread, we’re hiding from someone on another thread haha
Sorry I couldn't save you, I didn't get the notification, or maybe I did and it got lost in the craziness on the other thread. I saw shan say she got her own car so maybe she lost her mobility car and that's another reason she's got herself a job 🤔

Reactions: 1
Sorry I couldn't save you, I didn't get the notification, or maybe I did and it got lost in the craziness on the other thread. I saw shan say she got her own car so maybe she lost her mobility car and that's another reason she's got herself a job 🤔
All very positive at the minute??

Reactions: 2
Hello everyone very quite on here!! Shanns off to work, obvs live with fringe goblin driving there! Why she needs to be live whilst driving to work I do not know. Hope it goes well for her though

• Angry
Hello everyone very quite on here!! Shanns off to work, obvs live with fringe goblin driving there! Why she needs to be live whilst driving to work I do not know. Hope it goes well for her though
Me too....but not good, was doing same earlier😡

Me too....but not good, was doing same earlier😡
Yup saw her driving on live earlier to get the car cleaned and go shopping, said she wasn't reading the comments so nothing wrong in what she was doing. Absolute idiot, that's like me saying I've only had 4 drinks and feel fine so I'm going to drive home 🤦‍♀️. I only watch when mouth on legs isn't on with her, I cannot stand that freaks voice 😤

• Haha
Yup saw her driving on live earlier to get the car cleaned and go shopping, said she wasn't reading the comments so nothing wrong in what she was doing. Absolute idiot, that's like me saying I've only had 4 drinks and feel fine so I'm going to drive home 🤦‍♀️. I only watch when mouth on legs isn't on with her, I cannot stand that freaks voice 😤
She has had both hands off wheel at some point😡but we.know she's always right🤣

Who actually wants to see her go shopping I certainly don’t. Also if your supposedly not looking at the comments while driving then why do you need to be live if your not able to interact with it. Isn’t it the law now too about driving and doing social media or something

Pretty sure going live on tiktok falls under ‘utilising camera’ and ‘accessing an app’

Attachments

I wish she would duck icc with the “dancing” it’s the same thing over and over again like she has a square she can’t move out of she has no rhythm either 🙄😩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.